Having your aircraft out of the sky for even a short amount of time will cost you large amounts of money. So having experienced aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) for your aircraft maintenance engineering needs will be the key to limited downtime and increased efficiency.
Your aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) can include line checks, heavy maintenance, inspections, recertification, engine installs, interior refurbishment or other special projects, and you want the best of the best upkeeping and improving your plane or fleet.
To know that you are making your MRO decisions wisely:
1. Stay up to date on the latest MRO trends by reading the latest publications.
2. Visit conferences to meet with MRO companies.
3. Keep on top of industry awards to follow the who are the leaders in aircraft MRO.
4. While you may not be able to afford aircraft maintenance from the best of the best, note what you like about their products and services and discuss those items with your chosen MRO provider.
Keep up with the maintenance-repair-overhaul (MRO) industryOverhaul & Maintenance magazine helps you stay in the know about the aviation MRO field. Overhaul & Maintenance is a part of Aviation Week, one of the McGraw-Hill companies.
Find repair and overhaul (MRO) companies onlineCompanies like Robbins-Gioia, Derco Aerospace, King Aerospace, and AAR offer you a wide variety of aviation MRO services.
Look at the aircraft MRO masters of the industryHoneywell, Lockheed Martin, and Victorville Aerospace are all leaders of the aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) field.
- Commercial Computers Incorporated can offer you Repair and Overhaul (MRO) software to aid in your sales and customer, production, purchasing, managing and billing functions if you are a aircraft repair company.
- MRO Prospector is another piece of software that can be helpful to those of you in the MRO field. It offers you a business development and a benchmark module to provide your users with timely cost and production information.