We all long to get away for a vacation; but planning a trip can be time-consuming, especially when you have a demanding career. Rather than spend hours researching destination, transportation and accommodation options, simplify your travel plans with an all-inclusive vacation package.
In creating vacation packages, travel agents team up with airlines, hotels, resorts, cruise ships and local attractions to provide appealing and affordable vacation deals. From pampering, romantic vacations to high-adventure family vacations, there are a wide variety of options to choose from to meet your vacation preferences.
Before selecting an all-inclusive vacation, evaluate the following:
1. What type of vacation package best suits you? Are you seeking a romantic escape, social time with friends or quality time with your family?
2. What destination locations do you prefer? Do you long for beach vacations or the mountains? Disney vacations or a cruise?
3. What length of time is best for your vacation? Are you considering weekend beach vacations, one-week Hawaii vacations or two-week European vacations?
4. How much would you like to pay for an all-inclusive vacation? Do you prefer discount vacations or high-end luxury all-inclusive vacations?
Purchase a vacation package that matches your lifestyle preferencesAll-inclusive vacations are offered for singles, couples, families and senior citizens based on interests as diverse as art, sports, adventure, food and wine. Select an all-inclusive vacation package that includes the activities you enjoy.
Buy an all-inclusive vacation package to your dream destinationFrom tropical Hawaii vacations to snowy ski trips, the world is your vacation playground. All-inclusive vacation packages are available for a variety of domestic and international locations. Consider cruises as an excellent option for an Alaskan, Mediterranean or Caribbean vacation.
Choose a vacation package that fits into your work scheduleMost all-inclusive vacation packages arrange for visits or tours of the most desirable attractions in the shortest possible time. Some packages offer quick three-day trips while others offer extended vacations for 10-15 days. Select a vacation package that best accommodates your work schedule and available vacation time.
Select an all-inclusive vacation in your price rangeNo matter what your budget, all-inclusive vacation packages provide money-saving vacation deals. Travel industry professionals receive special discounts on lodging, dining and attractions that they pass along to consumers for considerable savings. Before purchasing an all-inclusive vacation package, find out exactly what is included and ask about hidden fees like taxes, service fees and fuel surcharges.
- Find out if airfare is included in your vacation package. Some vacation packages that claim to be "all-inclusive" do not include airfare, or only include airfare from a specific location.