In today’s competitive Internet environment, you need an interactive website that incorporates multimedia design to draw customers in and keep them there. Video, audio, animation and games are just a few of the multimedia elements that can be turn a ho-hum website into a popular destination site. But multimedia design isn’t limited to the web. You can use multimedia design for a variety of multimedia projects including:
- CD-ROMs and DVDs: Use these multimedia solutions for press kits, video training, product demos and direct mail projects.
- Kiosks: Interactive kiosks with multimedia elements can guide your customers around your store or help them search for products, eliminating the need for additional staff.
- Websites: Animation, video, audio and games are multimedia design elements that can be incorporated into your website.
Add multimedia design elements to CD-ROMs, DVDs and kiosksThe trend for product demos, training and direct mail is to incorporate multimedia elements into DVDs and CD-ROMs. Kiosks utilize multimedia technology by providing a service to your customers.
Hire a full-service multimedia firmThe key to branding is to make all of your media coordinate across the board. By hiring a full-service multimedia firm to design your website, CD-ROMs, DVDs, and presentations, you can incorporate the same elements into all of your multimedia projects.
Multimedia design for your websiteAdding video to your website is a straightforward approach to incorporating multimedia design. Other multimedia elements include games, animation and interactive features.
Multimedia design trainingMultimedia elements are constantly evolving and improving. Even your most talented creative team needs ongoing education to keep up with the latest multimedia design trends.
Multimedia design softwareArm your in-house designers or creative team with multimedia design software that lets them create and integrate animation, video, audio and design.
- When your website offers multimedia elements, you should direct customers to plug-ins, such as video players, audio players and flash to make sure they can view your multimedia rich site.
- If your website is complex, use an onscreen multimedia guide, either animated or human, can guide users through the site.
- Multimedia design isn't a license to create a cluttered website. Multimedia elements should enhance your site rather than making it confusing or less user friendly.
- A multimedia firm that offers multimedia production services can help you maintain a single message throughout all of your media.