Rattan patio furniture is extremely versatile for hotels, restaurants, lobbies, poolside, or sun rooms. Wicker rattan furniture is durable for outdoor and indoor settings, offices, luxury suites, common areas, dining and patio settings, and much more.
Wicker furniture is a worthy investment that adds elegance, relaxation, and a bit of fun to your establishment. When buying wicker furniture wholesale:
- Determine the pricing structure and the price range you are willing to spend before you buy. High quality outdoor rattan furniture can be expensive -- upwards of $2,000 to $3,000 for a set.
- Customize your order. Most companies will help you select and match the rattan and wicker furniture that best serves the function of your business while catering to your customers.
- Understand how your order will be shipped. Rattan furniture, which is large and heavy, is considered freight and can arrive in a few days if the item is in stock, or may take several weeks if it needs to be special ordered.
Look for discount rattan furniture sellersThere are many ways to be economical when buying rattan patio furniture. Wholesalers carry a variety of national brands at discount prices and can even import special requests. Also look for clearance items. Sellers may be clearing out older models, changing distributors, or selling last season's designs at closeout prices. Additionally, look for factory seconds, which are usually of high quality but are generally non-returnable. Finally, some sellers offer price matching -- if you can find the same product at a lower price elsewhere, they will match it. And, remember to always check the warranty and return policy before purchasing rattan.
Choose outdoor wicker patio furniture or indoor furniture for your specific needsDecide if your rattan furniture will be used with no roof or canopy, in limited outdoor use under a roof but still open to the elements, or indoors. All-weather resin wicker outdoor furniture used in the open air is made from vinyl wicker or PVC polyurethane for maximum durability. General outdoor wicker furniture is made from high-quality wicker reeds that are coated with resins, plastic, and paint to create a protective layer over the wicker, which can endure harsh rain and snow. Indoor rattan furniture is made from natural materials that are coated with a polyurethane finish. Although rattan living room furniture is very popular, you can also select rattan for bedroom, bathroom, dining room, and office furniture.
Select the style of rattan patio furniture that reflects your clienteleOrder your rattan furniture in a variety of styles and fabrics. Casual, modern, traditional, and vintage rattan furniture come in dark and light earth tones, such as dark browns, light sand, grays, terra cotta, and natural green. You can choose your rattan with nature-inspired designs, such as leaves, palms, and tropical scenes. Choose darker colors to invoke a serene, relaxing atmosphere, and brighter pastels and primary colors to bring the party to life. Fabric comes in many colors, textures, patterns, and styles, but be sure to select appropriate fabric for outdoor and indoor use. Quality fabric will withstand weather and repel moisture, and be easier to maintain. Find a seller who will work with you to coordinate various fabric designs with the rattan and wicker furniture you desire.
- If you are leery working with a wicker furniture wholesaler on the Internet that you don't know, some sellers will ship you a single item for your inspection before you place a large order. This builds trust between the seller and buyer.
- Accessorize your rattan and wicker furniture with end tables, umbrellas, potted plants, throw pillows, and dishes that match the color of your furniture.
- Properly maintain your outdoor wicker patio furniture for highest quality. Use warm water and mild soap on outdoor cushions and rinse thoroughly. Even all-weather rattan furniture should be brought indoors or at least covered during harsh winter weather.