Brooches and chokers are usually popular in the ever-changing world of the fashion industry. It's true that "what's old is new again", especially in the world of high end fashion. Some of the hottest accessories in fashion are jewelry brooches and ladies' chokers. Whether your business has an existing jewelry line, or you are thinking of adding a jewelry line, adding brooches and chokers can help increase sales.
Consider the following types of brooches and chokers to include:
- Gold brooches and silver brooches
- Diamond brooches
- Crystal brooches and rhinestone brooches
- Antique brooches
- Casual ladies chokers
- Ladies chokers for evening wear
Purchase from brooch distributors that offer beautiful brooches for an everyday lookBrooches have transitioned through the years to an accessory that is now suitable for everyday fashion. Brooch pins are now manufactured for every imaginable holiday and to suit all different interests. By adding a brooch line that has a wide variety, all your customers can find something they like.
Buy elegant jewelry for evening wear from brooch manufacturersAdding a line of chic and stylish brooches can attract a new customer base to an already existing jewelry line, or can be used as an add-on sale for an evening wear business.
Add chokers to your jewelry lineLadies chokers may seem like a small fragment of the necklace jewelry line, but chokers now come in a variety of styles, from more crafty chokers made out of bone or beads to very elegant strands of rhinestone chokers to the classic pearl strand choker. Your customer base will determine which ladies choker line will be right for you. If evening wear is your business, then elegant evening chokers make a perfect add on sale.
- Contact local jewelry makers in your area to see if you can sell their work on a commission basis.
- Some wholesalers offer samples of brooches and chokers, so you can see and hold a product before you buy a large quantity.
- Make sure you inquire what the buy back or return policy is on any jewelry product before committing to a purchase.