Looking to sell sterling silver jewelry wholesale? Wanting to sell something beautiful, understated, yet attention grabbing?
Silver jewelry is pretty on all skin tones, versatile from day to night, and wearable on any occasion. It's less expensive than gold, which could be why its popularity continues to persist.
Silver jewelry will make a statement in your store because:
1. Its luster and cool glow shines almost anywhere.
2. People who love silver really love silver jewelry. They collect it, pile it on, and won't combine it with any other color metal.
3. Silver's value is not as fluctuating as gold's worth, and it is an especially good investment.
Sell unique and one-of-a-kind silver jewelryYou want to offer unique silver jewelry, but it must also sell. Offer a range of different pieces: silver bracelets, silver earrings, men's silver jewelry, sterling silver jewelry, and much more. However, your product selection should look defined. Try looking for themes when searching for wholesale silver jewelry. Sometimes different shades of silver will clash, so try to keep your products in the same color scheme.
Compare prices on silver jewelry before investing in vintage or unique piecesAlthough silver is a material with a definite value, you will see it marked up for every reason a salesperson can think of: artistic value, sentimental value, one-of-a-kind value, etc. When buying antique silver jewelry, especially, you must be aware of this reasoning.
Go to the experts when buying your silver jewelryThe cheapest way to buy silver jewelry is usually the most hit-or-miss. Auctions are good for great deals, but risky if you're not extremely careful. Silver earrings, silver bracelets and silver charm necklaces should have working clasps and should not easily tangle. Sterling silver jewelry should not be so thin that you can bend it easily. Vintage silver jewelry can sell for a lot, so be on the lookout, and if you think a pair of sterling silver earrings or a silver necklace you've scored might actually make you a big profit, go ahead and get it appraised. Also, don't forget to always buy a nice chain if you see one (they will always sell, even if they aren't of an expensive material). Especially, make sure you clean all used items you purchase.
- Wholesale sterling silver is a good investment for anyone. Let your customers know that what they buy will last.
- Eccentric designs for unique silver jewelry can make your business really stand out. Consider offering silver septum rings, nail piercings, or grills.
- Your silver bracelets can say more. Maybe you should specialize in personalized messages, tags and charms, which could also go on a silver charm necklace.