As a consultant/advisor to small/medium business, what are the top three online marketing strategies to generate prospects from the SME pool?
How do you get your business improvement/consulting message in front of interested SME managers/owners - speedily, cost effectively and in volume .
Building a business seems easy but actually it is not. And to keep it running against the others in the business competition is not also an easy game you can carelessly play. What you need is not just enough knowledge, guts to face any challenge, but a reliable assistance. Success is not just about one factor only, it also need to have the assistance of an expert whom you can trust and guarantee to reach your goals.
You can do these three things to get more business
first and cheapest way to market: EMAIL MARKETING
second. SOCIAL MEDIA
Three: Posting on Forums
I presume you have a clearly and well define target market and audience for your service. If you do, then you can ascertain where they get their information: online and offline.
Ultimately it is going to take an integrated program using a range of tactics.
• Write blog posts and link back to them on your FB, LinkedIn and Twitter accounts.
• If you have an announcement publish a press release and post it to a service like PRWeb.
• Find the LinkedIn discussion groups that would cover your target audience. Post and answer questions.
• Get involved in discussions on here and other similar groups.
• Look for speaking engagements at the trade groups that represent your target audience.
• Utilize programmatic (RTB) media buying to post ads in media outlets and FB that will reach your target audience.
• Utilize retargeting when people visit your site to follow them around the web with your ads.