What are the best marketing skills for growing a medical facility?
Good day, I am a new media and publicity director at a growing medical facility (hospital). I am looking for the best ways to boost revenue and also monitor progress or regress effectively.
There are a lot of ways you can boost revenue, but I guess it'll depend on your organization's long term goals, and current financial standing.
Here are a few you might want to consider:
1. Invest in a healthcare app - make it easier for consumers to book appointments with preferred doctors at their own convenience.
2. Include automation in your business model - instead of having people carry out repetitive tasks, invest in automation software that can make their jobs easier and allow them to focus on more serious matters.
3. Tap into social media - that's one of the best ways to connect with people. If done right, you'll be able to inculcate loyalty and a relationship based on trust and authenticity.
4. Network - attend networking events and relevant meetups to connect with competitors and potential consumers.
5. Make use of PR - using influencers or public figures to support or promote your brand can foster credibility and encourage people to avail of your services.
Hope this helps!