Login to Business.com

Social Login
Login with Your Account
Forgot Password?
New to Business.com? Join for Free

Join Business.com

Sign Up with Your Social Account
Create an Account
Sign In

Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use, Community Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.

What type of documentation would I need for my store front?

One thing I want to do is have my own online hair website. What legal documentation would I need for that? How much would it cost? I also want to do a hair salon/nail salon/barber shop/eyelash extension/t-shirt type business. Yes, all in one place. If that makes any sense. I know it costs a lot, but I am financially stable and can afford it. What type of documentation would I need for my store front? How much would it cost? Would I need a LLC and a tax id number for both my website and my store front? How would I go about that? Thanks for reading.

Answer This Question
Expert Answers
Sort by Date Sort by Votes

That is a question for your attorney. Laws are different in each state and many cities also have their on unique requirements. Do not take advice from anyone other than a professional in your state.

As for the type of business, that is also a discussion to have with your attorney. You should also consult with your accountant as well, since there are different tax implications for each type of business.


I suggest you meet with a Score Counselor in your area----he/she can help guide you all this with the development of a business plan etc.......


I have written hundreds of TOS, Privacy Policies, etc. See my blog at http://www.lawyerjaffe.com/2016/12/legal-steps-opening-new-app-e-commerce-website-blog-2/ to see a list of questions you should ask any Internet attorney about starting your store front.

Are you sure you want to report this content?


Reset Your Password

Enter your email address and we'll send you an email with a link to reset your password.