Login to Business.com

Social Login
Login with Your Account
Forgot Password?
New to Business.com? Join for Free

Join Business.com

Sign Up with Your Social Account
Create an Account
Sign In

Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use, Community Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.

Where can I find a USA based attorney willing to look over my case?

I am a consultant with several project developers/promoters that need investors. Recently I was introduced to a USA investment firm, that has shown interest to fund most of my client's projects.

We have signed a success fee agreement but I am still not comfortable, as I have the feeling that I might not be paid and so I need an attorney in the USA to handle my case.

Can anyone recommend and offer advice?

Thank you.

Answer This Question

Are you sure you want to report this content?


Reset Your Password

Enter your email address and we'll send you an email with a link to reset your password.