How can I sell web hosting in Myanmar?
How can I sell web hosting in Myanmar? I want to build a website to sell webhosting in Myanmar. eg. www.worldwidemyanmar.com and www.abcmyanmar.net - how do I get started?
Web encouraging is a genuine market. It's overpowered by greater hosts that generally battle on expense. Regardless, running your own encouraging association can be advantageous if it's done the right way. At the middle, you'll be renting customers a particular proportion of additional space for a particular proportion of time.
I propose you do the going with:
1. Find an encouraging association whose organizations you can sell as a white name organization
But in the event that you mean to set up your own worker ranch, you should transform into an associate of someone else's encouraging organizations and furthermore lease laborers from another encouraging association.
2. Quest for an open source web encouraging plan and use it to develop your website. I acknowledge there are some out there that will save you the headache of building up the convenience to sign, continuing charging, etc
3. Quest for a helpdesk answer for present on your encouraging territory despite the rule site. Here I will extremely propose qdPM.
I suggest you do the following:
1. Find a hosting company whose services you can sell as a white label service
Unless you plan to set up your own data center, you will need to become a reseller of someone else's hosting services and/or lease servers from another hosting company.
2. Look around for an open source web hosting solution and use it to build your website. I believe there are some out there that will save you the headache of building the functionality to sign up, recurring billing etc.
3. Look around for a helpdesk solution to install on your hosting domain in addition to the main site. Here I will blatantly recommend qdPM.
You need to develop a Term of Reference of what you are looking to build in terms of website, what will be needed to provide web hosting. In addition the domain would have to be registered appropriately