How can I find a freelance HR manager to partner with?
We are in career guidance, education support and HR management business in India, Middle East and the UK. Looking for HR partners for business expansion.
There are some great answers below.
- Know what you are looking for before you start. Be sure the experience fits and the rate is comfortable.
- Look at the project price vs.t the hourly rate and decide which suits your needs best.
- Then go to LinkedIn and do a search.
- Be specific about your needs and goals.
- If you are paying hourly then your goals can change. If you are paying by the project be sure it is tied down. You will want to make some changes but not massive changes from either side of the partnership based on needs.
- Let me know if you need more insight or help.
Rajan - If you are looking for a quick solution try a small Ad on linked. You need to state the location of the resource. If you have time, then join the HR groups. You can email me more infor and I will see if I can help further.
Yes LinkedIn is the best...there are many HR groups that you can join and ask to connect with, these are the names of the groups, HR.com, HR and management and so on. If you join these groups you will get insight on how other countries are working.
You have to determine what exactly your HR needs are, and then it is a matter of connecting your needs with someone who can fit those needs, and make sure that their is a financial agreement, and that their is trust on both ends. Make sure that you connect with someone who has the HR expertise in the countries that you will be doing business within.
Where do the HR partners need to live/reside? I do freelance HR contracting/consulting and might be able to help your company.
My company DMTC provide full HR outsource and business performance solution, here in Bahrain and other GCC countries.
We do helps foreign companies and business that would like to do business here in this region
So Can I know for which country you need the freelance HR Manager, and then may I will be able to reply to query in more details.
I hate to sound like a broken record but I agree, LinkedIn is the place to look first. You can do an advanced search to find someone in the area where you'd prefer they be located. Also, check their endorsements and ask for referrals.
I work for Insperity we are a full HR outsource and business performance solution.
In Florida, Enterprise Florida helps foreign business that would like to do business here.
All the best.
Have you tried on LinkedIn? There are HR groups filled with professionals who can help you.