How can I get a strong backlink by guest post and how to identify a website sense?
I am an SEO student but weak in guest posting. I am looking for an expert to tell me all about guest posting. I just want to learn that when we open a website how would I understand that this website is for blog commenting, article submission, profile backlinks, or guest post. I also want to know that if this site is for the guest post than how to do a guest post because there is no button or field that requires your submission data.
Hi, simply you recognize for blog commenting, profile creation, article and guest post websites
For Guest Post, The content is focused on your niche / industry. Search on google -> keyword “submit a guest post”, keyword “guest post”, keyword “write for us", you will get all guest posting websites. Some websites shows "Write to us" button. Click on it, then read their guidelines like no duplicate content, etc.
For Blog Commenting -> Search on google high authority blog commenting websites by typing "keywords blogs". Click on links and check its rel=follow or nofollow. Do commenting on follow websites.
For Profile Creation -> Create profiles on high authority websites, give your full profile like desc, title, logo, contact, etc on profile websites. Make profiles on personal identty.
For Article Submission -> Type "keyword article submission websites". or you can get from competitor article backlinks. There are many article websites like Gartner, Solostream, Yourstory, Dzone, etc. But search acc to your niche.
Submit ads inside free ad sites
Register in directories
Leave a comment in the forums
And get backlinks
If you want to build quality backlinks then trust me guest posting is the correct and most effective thing to do without any doubt. And i will suggest you to guest post on websites like nytimes, mashable or other news sites as well. And to help you get your first guest post accessibly can help you do that. accessibly is the vast market place to create amazing quality backlinks in big websites
I'm a big fan of guest posting, so I encourage you to give it a shot. It's a great way to get a backlink from a site that has a much higher domain authority -- which is a key SEO strategy for increasing your own domain rank. Just about any sizable blog is going to accept guest posts. Although some sites will explicitly say they accept and even give you submission guidelines (i.e. here is business.com's guidelines: https://www.business.com/articles/join-business-com-contributor-program/).
If you've never guest posted before, here is what I suggest:
1. Write at least 10 articles on your own blog so you have some samples and gain some experience writing in the topics you want to guest post.
2. Do some research to find sites that accept guest posts by searching your target keyword and a few guest post phrases:
- keyword “submit a guest post”
- keyword “guest post”
- keyword “guest post by”
- keyword “accepting guest posts”
- keyword “guest post guidelines”
3. Check the domain rating on ahrefs for each site you find https://ahrefs.com/website-authority-checker
4. Start with the sites that have a lower domain rating, maybe start with 30-40, but no higher than 50. As you get some under your belt, you can slowly increase the domain rating for your targets.
5. Pick guest post sites that let you submit a topic and outline before you submit a full draft. This will save you time and you'll have a pre-approved slot for your guest post when your write it.
6. Research some keyword phrases on ahrefs keyword explorer (or just use Google if you don't have a subscription to ahrefs, but you probably will need this anyway so good time to start using it). Search the popular keywords that you are familiar with and that your website covers. Goal is to pick a keyword that has decent volume (~500 impressions) to start but low competitive score (< 15).
7. Come up with some great titles using https://fatjoe.com/blog-title-generator/
8. Propose the topics to the guest post site
9. Once you get a bite, write a draft. This should be roughly 2000 words for a good guest post. Research blogging best practices if you need help constructing/writing your post.
10. After you finish your post, run it through grammarly.com to check for spelling and grammar issues.
11. Submit your article.
Here's a much deeper dive on guest posting from Neil Patel https://neilpatel.com/blog/guide-to-guest-blogging
It’s always good to get more quality backlinks—the ones that are natural because you have content worth linking to. You can build these backlinks using a few tactics. Some SEOs engage in risky blackhat tactics, but unless you can operate on a large scale and are fine with getting penalized later on, it’s not particularly profitable.
Where to Find Guest Posting Opportunities?
1. Google Search
This is of course it is the first place where one should search. Start with searches like "blog (your sector)", "best blogs (your sector)", "blogs (your sector)", "bloggers (your sector)" or "guest posts (your sector)".
2. Visit Other Sites in Your Sector
On many pages they accept invited bloggers. You just have to take a look around these sites that are references in your specialty and see who invites you to write.
Be attentive to the menu or some widget of the sidebar that puts something of the style: "write for us", "upload your article", "guest author" or any other equivalent. In addition, it is most likely that there you find the rules for the guest author, which will facilitate the work.
As I know, this year, we need to find the backlink in relevant sites, for e.g, my industry is packaging if I have a backlink in movie site, it will not help your domain grows..you can check on ubbersuggest.com for free.
Hey Fasrz For getting the best backlink data just https://www.beyoung.in/ Put this site in href analytics tool and get all the backlinks from here
Before the guest posts, you need to find out a good site with good DA and DR.
DA 40+ and DR 50+ is good for guest posting and quality backlinks. That's the basic you need to consider before guest posting. That helps you to get strong backlinks. Guest posting is good for linkbuilding.