How can I have negative search results from my company pushed down to page 2?
We want to remove the negative SERP results from page 1 on Google or at least push them down to page 2. We were recently cancelled from a prominent talk show.
Basically, this is online reputation management and correction.
First off, assess the origin of why this is occurring.
Is the individual doing improper things? If so, then is going to be an ongoing issue.
If not, and it's malicious (competitors) or untrue, understand the guidelines of those sites especially if they're review sites.
1. The first step is to gather all of the search queries and related searches. Don't presume it's just his name.
2. It's not just about domain authority of these sites - relevancy matters.
If it's a person rather than a company, there can still be ramifications for the brand or company.
Without seeing it, no one can provide a strategy per se.
What I can say is that will take time. It can be corrected. This should be enough to point you in the right direction.
I was suffered same problem with paradigm ias academy coaching classes website. If you want to remove negative search result you need to talk or settlement with content listed site owner and request to remove the content. If you want to push down negative search result about your company do one thing create Social media profiles with company name update daily content on it eg. Google plus LinkedIn Twitter Facebook & many more
Negative results can be pushed down for sure, but how much time it will take depends on its domain authority (DA) and activities on it. If the link is of high DA and is active, then it will certainly take more time to go down in search results.
In addition to these, there are some other factors that should be considered in determining how much time will it take:
· Interlinking of the negative link with other high authority websites like Wikipedia, blog & news sites like Forbes, WSJ, etc.
· Interlinking of negative links with each other
· Domain age of the negative link
· Negative link is local directory/ news website
· Negative links occupy over 75% of the results in top SERPs
In case you need professional help in suppressing these negative links from top search result pages (top 3), and then we can assist you with that. We are an experienced team of online reputation management experts and have helped hundreds of clients (individuals and corporations) in building a positive image on the Google and other search engines.
You can reach us by visiting the link: http://www.fatbit.com/request-free-website-consultation.html
It’s really tough to deal with negative reputation of a brand. It take years for brand to build reputation and few seconds to ruin it. Managing online reputation is not an idea it’s necessity of businesses. Here are few tactics you can use to manage goodwill of your reputation
1. The first actual step to dominate the negative search results is optimize social profiles. Build profile on social website that consistently provide high search returns which push down negative ones. These are Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter, G+, Pinterest .Update all social media profiles on regular basis. You can share good reviews given by your clients on business' official Facebook page and twitter profile.
2. Start a blog on popular blogging platform like WordPress, BlogSpot, Tumblr and update it on regular basis. Through guest blogging opportunities you can improve your brand’s SERPs with high-quality results.
3. Optimize profiles, website or any blog that are already ranking in the top 10-20 results that are positive in content.
4. Write press release and release it on PR newswires.
5. Most focus on internal linking of positive profiles
If you are well versed with these ORM techniques, then you make efforts to fix it. But if you have little or no knowledge of handling such situation then hire ORM experts, don’t take risk to more damage your reputation.
Jimmy is on the right track and this will work both ways for either a company site or some individual...Think in terms of a link wheel but for profile pages similar to what you would see on a forum board profile or company directory...The idea is to do SEO for those pages outside your own in order to rank those above the negative page or competing site. Just wash and repeat as many times as you need to with as many sites and/or pages in order to drive the effecting page down the SERPs as you want.
i, think you have remove those kayword on your title, description and web page text and stop working on that keyword.
The easiest way to do this (which is still a lot of hard work) is to create new pages that outrank your current pages or the negative pages of other sites. Typically, this would require you to register new domains related to or variations of the same domain to help you rank. Example: www.xsite.com is your main domain. You would want to register stuff like www.xsitereviews.com, www.xsitehelp.com, www.xsitetruth.com, www.xsitespecials.com, and/or www.xsite.net, .org, .whatever. Then put content on those domains relative to the negative reviews that currently show up and out rank them. It's slow, time consuming, and relatively expensive but it can be done. Good examples are great affiliate/infomercial sites that register 30 domains so they rank every listing in the top 3 pages of results before you get to a "real" site or review about the product. The only real way to "remove" the would be to contact the site owners and ask them to remove them "after" you have repaired whatever caused the bad press and prove to them you are a good company. All hard and frustrating..
Scott, Google algorithm has changed and the process of pushing a result down has changed simultaneously. Please send me a link to the negative results you want to push down. I need to assess the content and the link provider before I can advise on what could be the most appropriate steps to follow. I don;t envy you for the situation.
Scott ...There are some excellent articles online on reputation management that discuss how to push negative items off page 1. Here are a few links you might want to check out.
Reputation management is not easy. It takes a lot of persistence, hard work and time.