To make your video more attractive (if it is animated video) it should be short and to the point. Compelling script is also required as it is an excellent way to provide value for users.
Hit the sweet spot of branded video that you will make which eventually turns visitor to customer.
Unique video production, special effects, unique concepts visualized
Great tag lines used
Pick a target market
Know your market, know what they want , know their questions
Put links of your video in social media sites
This question is normally answered in a 4-year college program. The only quick answer that I can give is this:
1- Tell a story that viewers cannot resist
2- Produce it professionally (doesn't mean expensive) it means, produce it in a way that it will communicate well with your targeted audience
3- Make the video easy to be found, title it according to what your prospect viewers would be searching.
Let me give you a few end-points:
1. Try creating the videos shorter, at the same time sum up the information what you want to deliver with no clumps.
2. Videos should primarily be optimized in accordance to the search engines. (Title, Content, Tags & of course the categories)
3. Share it in the other video hosting sites like Vimeo, Viddler, etc. Presence of the videos will enhance the user's view, interaction too:)
(Share it on your social profiles)!!
These would do better than now.
What is the nature of the video...that is always a determining factor..
Marc S. Lee
It has a lot to do with the title, description, and the first 10 seconds of the video.
Make sure the first 5-10 seconds are eye catching. Keep the story tight with tight cuts and shot changes. Make sure the story is interesting and find the most captivating angle to the story you can find. I think that was what you were asking. Keep it short and give it a good pace...varied if possible.
Use a PR professional or work on your own to create a multimedia press release and reach out to bloggers and media to publish story and link to video. Publish your video on all your web and social media sites. Include a youtube subscriber channel and include button in video. And of course create short great interesting video with good SEO in titles and descriptions.
Alix, this is great question.
0. Decide the purpose of the video:
Is to create brand awareness?
Is it to grow your network?
Is it make sales?
Is it to establish You an authority in your niche?
Is it a combination of all of the above?
1. Keep Your videos short. No longer than 3 minutes is best.
2.Make it exciting, upbeat but not crazy, inspiring, informative but not preachy
3. Look at the successful videos in your area of business
4. In the place provide do a short write-up regarding what the vid is about
5. Respond to ALL comments professionally
6. Use YouTube adsense if You must
7. Have fun!
I Am Wishing You Well!