There are a lot of ways to boost your site's funds.
1. You can begin with bootstrapping but the danger could be, your funds may not be able to support the business if you want to scale it.
2. You can borrow or ask friends or family but make sure you can show them a plan that will convince them that you have the ability to pay them back.
3. Try microloan for low-income entrepreneurs.
4. Angel investment.
5. Venture capital.
Try to look up the pros and cons of these suggested ways before deciding which one will work best for you and your business.
There are a few things that would help you in rising funding a startup website:
1. Bootstrapping which means self-funding would help to raise the startup / newly launched website.
2. You have to try to get angel investment in your startup company.
3. You need to try to get venture capital for your business.
These are the few things you need to develop to raise fund in your newly launched website.