How can I get my website to rank on Google's top 10?
We provide packers and movers Pune, improving business with our customers at the most affordable rates. My website is http://aonesafepackersmovers.in.
One of my favorite tips for ranking content is so simple but often overlooked. Find the top ranking content for the search terms you're trying to rank for and analyze them - what do they address? How long are they? What are the headings? Now, go back to the drawing board and develop a piece of mega-content that outperforms the top ranking pieces across the board. If it's 500 words, make yours 1,200. If it skims the topics, go more in-depth. Google wants to provide value to searchers by giving them the content that best answers their query and provides a solution for them. Best of luck!
1. Optimize your website for RankBrain.
RankBrain is a rather "fresh" Google algorithm, developed on the basis of artificial intelligence. In terms of technical implementation, it is a self-learning system. Engineers search engine position it as one of the three key ranking signals.
Google applies RankBrain mainly to handle rare and polysemantic questions that users have never previously addressed to the system. The share of such requests is gradually growing, and today their daily number is at least 15% of the total. Assuming that Google processes up to three billion requests per day, the number of new and ambiguous queries is now approaching 450 million.
No doubt, the optimization of sites under the algorithms of artificial intelligence leaves its imprint on the work of the Internet marketer. At the same time, it's quite possible to adapt the content of the pages under RankBrain.
It will start with the creation of content that would provide the user with answers to unique questions, fully take into account the interests of a particular person and was relevant to his current needs.
The development of such content is usually done by trial and error and requires considerable time and patience. It is important to constantly update and update information, create informative content and understand the user, optimize it for current requests.
2. Optimize for mobile.
Nowadays, optimizing the resource for mobile devices is an important ranking factor for Google. Although, 3 years ago this indicator was not so significant.
3. Speed up the site.
As mentioned earlier, AMP helps at times to accelerate the loading of mobile resource pages. However, this is not the only way to increase the speed of loading pages. In addition, the question cannot be approached thoughtlessly. Work to speed up the site requires considerable effort on the part of its owner. Before embarking on it, it is important to understand what else the site lacks for a successful promotion to Google.
The speed of loading resource pages today is a ranking factor, but there are many other aspects that the search engine takes into account. And it is better to start improving them.
Those who decided to seriously approach the issue of acceleration, it is better to test your resource with a special tool, carefully study the report and determine the priority directions for further action.
Often increase the speed of loading resource pages helps banal image optimization.
4. ‘Linkless’ mentions.
The tactics used to earn brand mentions are, of course, not much different from the tactics used to earn links, but since the number of people who mention brands is much higher than the number of people who link to them, this could provide a good boost for smaller brands that fall below the threshold of earning press.
This highlights the importance of being involved in conversations on the web, and the importance of inciting those conversations yourself.
5. Trusted backlinks still work.
Try to get high-quality backlinks to your website, from trust resources. You will be helped by a guest posting, an outreach with well-known bloggers in your niche.
How are you with SEO, do you know much about it, for many, they know the basics and can do the articles and some SEO but for the more technical on and off site SEO a professional is often needed. There are quite a few factors that play a role, how old your domain is and how much SEO has been done so far. My advice would be to seek out an SEO professional and ask them to rate your website so you have a firm idea of where it is ranking and what needs to be done to improve this. It will cost money to pay someone regularly to work on the website for some time before the results show and then you may be able to maintain this yourself but any first step would be to get some advice in work needed on both off site and on site SEO as they both play a really important role.
Create content that answers unique queries that are particularly relevant to your audience personas.
This will take time, research and a little trial & error, but with enough references and supporting information in your clearly formatted, long-form content, you may start to see more visibility for relevant queries.
One can easily improve its ranking in Google search results. Below are 10 cost-effective ways to boost your Google ranking.
1. Know the updates made in Google Algorithm and implement it on your website. Moz estimates that there are 500 to 600 changes per year. Google changes its algorithm so it is important to make your website updated with the latest Google Algorithm.
2. Make a mobile-friendly website. The website should be fully functional across all mobile devices.
3. Build links to a healthy site. Spammy links will no more improve the ranking of the website. Along with that, you should know which links are harmful to your site so that you can remove them.
4. Make your responsive website that is compatible with all the platforms including laptop, tablet, desktop etc.
5. Remove all the broken links to the website with can negatively affect the SEO. It will create a bad user experience.
6. Start with keyword research and use those keywords that your target audience is using. Have an eye on your competitors and analyze what your competitors are doing.
7. Improve your SEO strategies. Use HTML as well as XML sitemaps. Add breadcrumbs to your website. Add Alt tags to the images.
8. Optimize your title tag, description and keywords of each page of your website.
9. Add resourceful and detailed content to your website along with usage of proper keywords. The content should be unique and meaningful, it should not contain grammatical mistakes.
10. Add call-to-action buttons to your website in order to convert visitors to customers.
Keyword Optimization, Improving Visibility, Authority Backlinks.
Update quality content on your website and get quality backlinks from high authority websites. It will help to improve your keyword rankings on Google.
Here are some search engine optimization guides which help you to rank on search engines.
HTML Structure and Tags
Title or Title Tag
This is the most important single factor in search engine optimization. So design the title tag so carefully. Its length can be up to 512 px, or about 65 characters.
The Meta description tag can be a maximum of 154 characters long. It should be an abridgment of the core content of the page and should be presented as attractive as possible on the site so that the visitor would be interested in clicking on the site itself. It's a good idea to embed a keyword and its banners - but not too much.
Only One H1 Tag
The H1 tag contains the main header of the page. H1 tags can only be on one page. Place an important keyword as the first word in the title.
Let's assume the page's keyword is "Cars". The rule of thumb is that the word Cars or its bends can only account for about 2-3% of the total page text. That is, calculate the keywords and divide this figure with all the words in the page.
Content is the King
Make a site for the user not for the bots
BackLinking: Where to link?
It would be good if the subject of the linking site is the same as the linking site. Google PageRank should be good at least 1 level or more. The higher the PageRank the better.
A good rank in Google search results can be beneficial for the business. Website on the first page receives almost 50% of the total traffic. One can easily improve its ranking in Google search results.
Below are 10 cost-effective ways to boost your Google ranking:
1. Know the updates made in Google algorithm and implement it on your website.
2. Proper use of keywords on the website.
3. Domain name with keywords in it.
4. Backlink building with good domain authority.
5. Anchor text in the content of the website.
6. Quality content presented on the website which is unique and meaningful and has keywords in it.
7. Responsive and mobile friendly website.
8. Removed all the broken links of the website.
9. A proper title, meta description, keywords for each and every page of the website.
10. Add call-to-action buttons to your website in order to convert visitors to customers
A renowned Digital Marketing Agency in Delhi, Brandsmartini has some of the best techniques to make your website rank in top results of SERP in order to reach the potential customers and increase the ROI.