I will suggest these 5 ways to brand your chili sauce-
1. Give a catchy name to your chili sauce product. Then make a logo. You can design a logo for free in Canva.com or Adobe Illustrator.
2. Create a Website as a landing page and accept orders. You can try website builders like Wix or Weebly to start with a low budget.
3. Make social media profiles on Instagram, Facebook, and Periscope. Make sure you write a brief info about your product.
4. Make Some catchy posters. You can make posters on Canva.com. You can get free images for poster from Unsplash.com
5. Create Email Marketing Account. You can try Mailchimp.com or Wix.com for free.
Once you have done all above 5 steps then its time for you to start promoting. Be live on periscope talking with people by trying your chili sauce. People can be your friends and family initially. Start posting videos and posters on Instagram and make sure you use a right hashtag. For finding hashtag watch this free tutorial-https://www.digitalasif.com/2017/05/28/find-effective-hashtag-social-media/ .
Start collecting emails and target people via email marketing.
Make sure your website has all the information and email collecting sign up form.
Nowadays every website host provides payment gateway hence you will easily be able to collect payment from people who are not local.
and many more......
Have you got a name for your sauce as yet, if not then you can start from scratch and decide what you want the brand name to be, after this encompass your marketing around this brand name. Any brand name must be catchy, easily remembered and in some way, if you can associated with thee those of your sauce, it is Italian, Mexican etc. Once you have the name the branding will follow and then you need to market your sauce for instance by using the core of its use such as "every day sauce" which can be added to various tastes and flavours etc.
the core of food brending is to make people to feel hungry, would you pay your attention on something that "taste for every moments" , you need some motto that simultaniosly will underline unique compound and unique gustatory quality of your sause.
I don't know any brands so use something Spicy and Italian.
You can go for the various types of branding campaigns but the most beneficial marketing tactic for you will be Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook. Look for the influencers in these platforms and schedule a shout out. It will charge you in between $50-100 but I am 100% sure that you will get a positive response.