its simple.... go to the google and search "free directory submission" there you get a bunch of links
The traffic is directly related to the quality of the backlinks your website has, the more authoritative websites that link to you, the better rankings and traffic you’ll get.
Following are a few methods you can try to grab a few quality backlinks-
1. The broken-link building method.
2. Guest blogging helps you leverage your relationships and expand your audience.
3. You have to spy on your competitors on social media and look for their link-building or earning techniques, as well as their content-marketing methods.
4. With a good internal linking structure, you can help users easily navigate through your website and increase the overall user experience.
5. Contact journalists and important bloggers.
6. blog commenting, forum posting or quora answers with your website link are also good to-go options.
There are various ways you can get backlinks some of which includes;
Guest posting on a site with high authority.
Submission of your site on social bookmarking sites and directories.
Sharing your contents on forums and linking back to the content
Commenting on peoples blog.
Remember: Don't do a link exchange or buying of a link.
You can do the following three things to get backlinks:
1) Use a website that helps a journalist to obtain feedback, answers and quotes. Be the source on one of these.
2) Write guest posts on blogs related to your business niche. Remember to read the guidelines.
3) Create infographics because these tend to become viral and can carry your link around.
Link building is an essential role in elevating any website in search engines. I would like to share some best techniques to create quality backlinks that every company use.
Here are some ways to build backlinks to your website:
1. Article submission
2. Backlinks through infographics
3. Guest blogging
4. Build internal links
5. Promote your content
6. Write testimonials
7. Get interviewed
8. The broken-link building
Earning quality backlinks is quite tough, but you can easily build link building with these resources.
You can find more strategies here: https://goo.gl/8N5fxJ
I hope these details help you.
There are many sites that accept direct article posting and offer index and do-follow links. Quora, portfolium and others. Other than this, there are sites that offer back-links for guest posting. You will have to contact such sites personally.
Search engines have built algorithms to ensure there is no secret to obtaining backlinks, besides time, effort, and patience. The ideal backlink would be from a website that is in the same industry as your business, providing context to your link. Network with websites to share content, make sure it's a mutually beneficial partnership by offering your service in return or giving a free price quote. For more white hat SEO techniques, check out this article written by the Business.com team: How to Safely Build More Backlinks to Your Business Website
Yes, it's right backlinks are important for rank high on search engine.
Creating a large number of backlinks are not good if you getting links on spammy sites. So only focus on good quality backlinks.
Guest posting & blog commenting are the good way to build backlinks. Searched some good guest posting sites that relevant according to your blog/website and sent guest posting request.
Always publish good quality content & share your post across the social channel.
In my opinion (and experience) stay away from backlink sites. They create links on low-quality sites that will, ultimately, harm your ranking on search engines.
The only way to build quality backlinks sustainably is via tried and tested methods like guest posting (though even this is falling out of favor with Google), researching where your competitors are getting links, social media sharing, or reaching out to influencers in your market space (e.g. journalists and bloggers).
Create content that serves to fulfil the searcher's goal and satisfy their search intent. Above all else create useful, shareworthy content often and regularly, for your (human) audience, not just for search engines.