Content rich website,back links,good optimised title,meta description and keyword,website should be simple ,light weight and mobile friendly..
Please do a lot of research before hiring any SEO specialist. Make sure they have positive reviews online and try to get at least 3-5 bids before selecting a SEO company. Landing on the first page of Google can be difficult and will take time to rank. Generally it can take six to 18 months to get on the first page of Google. It all depends on your budget and the company providing the service. Good Luck!
I would like to get some tips on it too. I have created a SEO friendly website using the help of the service from https://weblium.com for it and I need some SEO to be done now. What can you recommend me?
I have extensively worked for both reputed sites as well as new sites. The SEO approach for both is quite different. While established websites need to constantly work on link building, new websites should focus more on keyword research to find profitable keywords. Some very different and unknown techniques have been cited in this article for new websites.
Ranking a new website on a Google is not easy and takes up to 6 months to 1 year. So my advice is do not hire any one instead work on it yourself. Make your link profile stronger and get more social appearance.
In order to get professional SEO for your project, visit this website please. I personally used this service to get my website SEO optimized in a proper way. It worked out fine for me:)
My name is Kristina, and I am a Sales Officer at Cosmic Development. My company provides web, mobile and software development services along with many other IT and BPO services, like SEO, staff augmentation and social media marketing. Our international portfolio includes many clients from the USA, Europe and Canada. I am convinced that partnering with us can be beneficial for both companies. I am sending you a few links below of successfully completed projects.
If you are open to having a nearshore partner, we would love to help you complete projects on time, with high quality and lower your costs up to 60%.
Quick Facts about Cosmic Development:
• An IT and BPO company with international experience and 5 offices located in Canada, Macedonia and Serbia
• Experts in: PHP | ASP.Net | MySQL & MS SQL Server | HTML5 | iPhone | Android | Python
• Experts in: SEO | Social Media Marketing | Blogging | Content Writing | Data Entry | CRM
• Some of our current clients: MD.com | Rumble.com | Petflow.com | LittleThings.com
Please visit www.cosmicdevelopment.com for more information about our company and portfolio, and let me know if you need me to assist you any further.
Have you already used content marketing? If you write good content, search engines will help your website get more traffic naturally. If you don't know where to start from, check out this informative resource then - http://webfia.com/editorial-seo/ . Good luck!
Everyone want to become his website come on google's first page. It's no matter what business you operate.
I think firstly you need to know about basic of SEO. How it wok & which factor affect to a website.
Read this article http://bit.ly/11X9HoD to know about SEO & things you need to Know before hiring an SEO company.
If you haven't found anyone to do SEO I have the right person for you. Let me know through my website.
Thanks and all the best,
BHR Global Associates, Inc
Without proper SEO platform its nearly impossible to get crucial position in the SERP. Here we have an article tells about setup of SEO platform for new website.
As others have said many factors come into play
It is important to not only get you on the 1st page of Google but
more importantly keep you there. I can do this for you not only guarantee you 1st page Google ranking in 60days or it's free written guarantee (never had to use it but there) with our 21 pt
process we keep you there. Google changes its algorithms
regularly, with so many different aspects involved on an ongoing basis our customers don't lose their ranking. Service does include interactive app 100% mobile friendly that delivers your messages right people realtime and ability to respond directly to you within app. Send and receive unlimited SMS USA, territories, Canada push notifications globally to Apple, Android, even laptops Pc's. No lockin contracts so no risk to you for less than cup coffee daily. If you would like more details about maximising ROI contact me. Just a tip always check if website
Mobile-friendly away from office (50-60gnetwork) and on smartphones 4g way potential customers view if fast to load easy to read, links work when tapped. If not 100% Google compliant it is listed as not user friendly, ours are. Linking with interactive FBpage also increases rankings
Engagement is the key. You need to ask "How can I engage my audience or prospect customers with/by my website?" the answer to that, is your answer to SEO. For that reason, focus on Search Engine Management (SEM) as a strategy that integrates with your business model and overall marketing plan.
Other factors to keep in mind:
1- Google changes its algorithm at least 500 times per year!
2- Keywords are no longer relevant according to the American Marketing Association and Google.
3- Your competitors may be using the same tactics (not necessarily strategy). In fact, a Google search on "Energy Product" yields more than 100 million results.
Easy answer, but the first question is... what platform is your website built on? If not Wordpress or Hubspot, you are at an IMMEDIATE disadvantage.
I've written countless articles on this topic...
For starters... LOL
I may have an interest in throwing my hat (and proposal) into the ring.
Where geographically do you want visibility?
What CMS is your website created with e.g. Wordpress, Wix, etc.?
How many pages is your site?
What is your budget?
My company, (949) Local Internet Marketing has been in the SEO business since 2009. We are both Google and Bing certified. Check out our profile here as well as on LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, etc.
first it's important to see the Website. Second keywords and competitor search. Then type of Website (HTML, WordPress, etc.) is to be selected, and page and content optimization. That is Phase 1. After about 2 months, analyze results and see what can be improved. That can be done in many ways from adding pages, improving keyword density in content, and so forth. You can ask me privately who I would use for this.
Great advise from everyone, definitely find a professional to work with ... here is a starting point that i suggest to my new clients. http://seo.viraleads.com/
Discover the Following With This FREE Report:
The #1 optimization trick that will boost your search engine ranking instantly!
How you can exploit free 'generators' to instantly optimize your entire website - effortlessly!
What you need to know about "SILO" and how it can dramatically increase your ranking!
The "fail proof" formula for driving in quality traffic with FREE off-site resources!
How to generate maximum profits by monopolizing the entire "content" networks!
Related Link: http://trckrs.com/SBI/
Lots of god suggestions above. But this may help as well:
5 Factors When Choosing an SEO Company
Here is candid response.
The statement “I want to hire someone to do SEO for a XYZ product website, and to get my site coming up on the front page of google” is what every website owner wants. So no matter what business you are in and what keyword you are chasing, you are up against 1000s of website that are doing the same and chasing the same. No website owner creates a website with “I want to come up in the last page of Google Search!” but somebody has to be last.
The reason I say this is about managing your expectation and make sure you are not taken in for a ride. Here are some facts (OK I am assuming a lot here but without your website address that is all I can do):
1. Your website is new. Age of a domain is extremely important for Google. So for a 2-months old domain to beat the rest of the world using White Hat methods is impossible no matter what anyone tells you. Have a read of this article that might be of help http://www.cognisant-hosting.com/seo-back-basics-1/
2. You need to research your keywords to discover what generates traffic and which ones you have a hope of competing effectively for on Google until your domain ages sufficiently. You need to discover the search volume, competition, how well competition is optimised, etc. You may have to content with niche keywords first and then start to expand to more generic keywords. Without knowing what your target keywords are, it is impossible to give you advice.
3. You need to be prepared to do some heavy lifting yourself in the early days. You need to write articles, promote heavily on social media. Join forums, etc. SEO companies like us can do this but only if you have deep pockets. This is about time and expertise, understanding your business, industry, writing about relevant subjects, contributing to appropriate publications (digital and paper). Let me think....we used to call this PR!
4. SEO is not an afterthought and should have been built into your website to start with. I am not talking about plugins, extensions, etc. but the Domain name, content, content structure, pageload speed, etc. These are not things you can fix afterwards (at least not easily or cheaply). As I have said on these pages before to other people asking similar question. Asking to optimise a website that is already designed and launched is the same as trying to fit an air-conditioning system to a car that has already left the factory. It will be more expensive, less elegant and sometimes impossible. Again, without seeing the website, I cannot comment. It might be brilliant and designed by a SEO genius.
So you need to see what you can afford to pay for and what you can do yourself. Sadly, the days of the Republic of Internet is over and now it is about how much money and resources you can throw at it.
I would be happy to help but need a lot more information, which you are welcome to send to me direct if you do not wish to share publicly.
You got to start with educating yourself like Neil and everybody else said, Tamara. Esecially, how to get things done in SEO and marketing - instead of focusing on doing it yourself.
These posts and questions/answers should help you finding a good SEO partner. Give them a quick read when possible.
Hope this helps.
All the best for marketing your venture