How can I increase keyword rankings for my website?
My keyword Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment Rental is on 5th page and is fluctuating every time i.e. sometimes decreasing and sometimes increasing. What should be the solution? Plz help.
Do proper on page and off page SEO techniques.
Update unique and quality content on your website.
Get backlinks from high authority sites.
These are the best practices that can help to improve keyword ranking on Google SERP.
Assuming you have a decent DA (20-30), get some quality backlinks with the proper anchor text pointing directly to that page. Focus on quality links and not quantity. Hit it with 5-6 .edu or .gov links, wait for 2 weeks, Then press release with indexing service, wait 2 weeks, hit it with a 1 to 3 PBN links dripped, then wait for 4 weeks.
Keyword fluctuations will always occur, but you should aim to be somewhere high on the first page of search results , You can implement the suggested techniques to improve on the rankings
Get the technical aspects of your site sorted first, that is crawlability, site speed, mobile usability etc . Then you can optimise your pages for relevant search terms with a focus on semantic search. Also get relevant backlinks from reputable sites in your niche you will see an improvement in your keyword performance.
Create this page Responsive (Mobile) and with unique content with keywords. Check you pages back links, Quality Links, Anchor tag ( Keywords) When keyword should be not Exact match, .
Create Quality backlinks
Anchor tag should be long
Describe Service / Products whit Keywords basis, education content, Information Full
Set that keywords Proximity, Prominence
Set Keywords Density
IF possible then connect Blogger (Influancer ) and got a links for particular anchor tag
Check Competitor Back Links and create Links
Check Keywords Trends and Create a Blog, Article and Guest post with Links and Distribute of Manhy More Sites,
Set that keywords on 100% Proximity and Prominence for target
First of all, you should make your website user-friendly, SEO Friendly and mobile friendly. These 3 friends help you to rank your website.
There are some other criteria also to keep in mind to rank:
Do On page SEO and include all task related to on page to make your site SEO-friendly.
On page Include:
- Create Unique Title Tag for each of your pages
- Create Meta Description which makes you different from others.
- Apply Canonical tag on each and every page to get rid of content duplication.
- Give ALT tag to your images
- Make sure your website loads faster then your competitor because if your website doesn't load within 3 seconds, the user move onto another site
- Check broken link and apply custom 404 page which includes ( Related Read to other pages of your site )
- Create XML, KML and HTML sitemap
If possible then create one blog tab on your site and update it twice in the month.
Now, Its time to do Off-Page SEO:
- Local Business Listing
- Guest post ( Blog )
- Blog Or Article Submission
Create your profile on social media channels to Drive more traffic ( Update Social channel on daily basis. )
Make backlinks on relevant high authority sites.
Hope These tips will help to achieve your goal.
1. First, analyse the top 10 results for your keyword.
2. Check the what kind content they have on their landing pages, how much detailed the content is, the length of the content.
3. Count the word length on each page and get the average number for all 10 pages.
4. Make sure your landing pages has enough content. I will recommend that make sure you has more content than average word count of all 10 results.
5. Collect all the top 10 results Domain Authority (Moz Metric). Compare this sites DA with your website.
6. If your website DA is comparably lower than other sites than work on quality link building to increase your website Domain Authority.
7. Make sure your website is optimized for onpage. Check the Moz Blog Post on Technical Site Audit Checklist: 2015 Edition
You can do outside the chain, in the high ranking of some sites outside the chain, our aloe juice website is to do so. You can see how our website is done. http://www.okyalo.com/
You can also try multiple keywords to build a stronger online presence. Try breaking the one you use up into parts or adding to it.
If Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment Rental is your keywords, use only Equipment Rental, Simultaneous Equipment Rental, Top Simultaneous Interpretation Equipment Rental, or other variations.
Good luck with your ranking :-)
Online shop owners make searches like “how to improve the rank of my eCommerce website” and “how Google ranks eCommerce store websites” because establishing a new online shopping website amongst already established brands is nothing less than a challenge.
For more information kindly read: http://www.fatbit.com/fab/better-rank-online-store-google-seo-case-study/