Do you know anything about crowdfunding? If no, then read this blog - https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/crowdfunding-app-development-and-its-main-components
If you've got a really cool or useful idea, people could invest in your startup.
In my opinion, it would be riskier and you’ll have to work harder, but you can keep paying your bills as you grow your business. Once your business starts to generate revenue, you can start thinking about transitioning out of your job. If you want to start a business quickly, you have to focus on what you can do now, not years from now, and sticking to your niche is very important. First, you need to define your business and its goals.
Starting a business requires an idea. Yes, capital is very important but first, you should have an idea which is feasible and can solve your target audience pain points. After you had made that clear there are many options where you can get funded for your business. Here is a blog to help you out: https://www.quicksprout.com/2018/01/26/9-ways-to-get-your-startup-funded/
First of all, good luck! Second of all, this may depend on the business you are going to do. In any case, it is better to have money for the first 6 months. I would strongly recommend to go ahead and plan everything before you start.
You can try the fundraising option or you can apply for start-up loans, but you better have a good credit score as start-up loans are pretty harsh. The terms may be pretty difficult to handle.
When you were born, were you born with a Rolex on your wrist and Gucci wallet filled with crisp 100 dollar bills? This bottom line, anything is possible but requires one thing: WILL. No one's business idea is going to work for you, because, it has to be yours. The beginning of anything that even remotely resembles a successful business will be PASSION. Whatever this business is, you have to be driven to put EVERYTHING into it. If you're not passionate about it, you will fail 100% of the time.
The question must be rephrased Gilbert. It is not, "How do I..." it is "What do I want to start a business doing!". What is it that you want to do?
Surprisingly, most online businesses are free of cost but, you have to be very creative & innovative.
Some businesses are in high demand and if you have the knowledge, you can start instantly without any capital:
1. Affiliate marketing - You need to write reviews and content on the products and share with your friend circle. If they get interests and buy through your link, then you will get paid.
2. Software development - If you know languages like - c, c++, .net, etc. you can easily make money, there is a huge demand for freelancers. You can start getting work without even investing a penny.
3. Internet Marketing - If you know how it works and can promote any website/products/services, you can easily find work in the market.
4. Content writing - If you are very good at writing, why not use that talent to make a good amount of money online writing articles for businesses.
5. Insurance agents - If you have a good number of friends, colleagues, or relatives, you can do this as a business. I have seen people make a very high amount of money by selling life insurance products.
Opportunities are many for zero capital business, but you have to check if you are good enough. Whatever you do, you just to be sure there is a demand and you can find many customers online searching for you :)