What are some ways to attract more visits to our travel website?
We are professional adventure travel company which is base on Kathmandu Nepal. We offer Nepal trekking, peak climbing, hiking in Himalayas. We are trying to get more visibility. What are some ways to attract more visits to our travel website?
I believe that there are many good methods to attract more traffic to your travel site. Here are some of them:
- Start a quality travel blog. Describe your different routes and tips, and tell us about all the advantages. Add dynamic content, many people want to watch video or just listen to the podcast. This article from travelwritingworld will help you start your first travel podcast
- Active social media. Show people how cool they are to relax in the Himalayas, record their incredible emotions. I am sure that you are surrounded by incredible beauty, you will get just very cool content for every day
- Good marketing strategy, SEO, SEM, SMM. Feel free to use all available methods.
Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website.
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Implement Schema Microdata
10. Interview Industry Thought Leaders
11. Don’t Neglect Email Marketing
12. Make Sure Your Site is Fast
Here are the top few ways to get free traffic and some tips on Advanced Excel Training In Pune
how to carry these ideas out.
Many Ways and techniques For Getting relevant Users to the travel websites.
Many marketing expert doing SEO for travel websites. They are using back-link methods, blogging, Commenting etc many more old techniques. These techniques are beneficial but not good for long time.
Today users want visualization like (Video's, Virtual Tour, Panoramas) user enjoy to listen and seeing new entertainment things. So you can try 360 Virtual tour on your travel blog. I assure you virtual tour really amazing thing to getting and attract relevant users on our website.
You can check virtual tour sample Here:-
I think this can help you to understand virtual tour deeply...
I'm mentioning just the name of some great ways that you can use to attract more visitor to your site. Just copy that name and paste on Google, you'll find details on these:
2. Google ad, Bing ad, Yahoo ad
3. Quora, Reddit
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Email Marketing
Try these, you'll surely see a result.
I'ma co-founder of an SEO agency. We tried some of these on https://reviewertips.com. The result is great.
If you keep trying you'll surely see results too.
I've been currently working on my own website using wildlife hospital wordpress themes . When it's up and running, I gonna use Social Media Marketing. You can use SMM too. They say it's the most effective marketing platform.
Yes You need Quality article, Clean Picture and details location + Create few similar Sites Dofollow Link If You want I have quality sites with do-follow link Mail Me Kakolictg@gmail.com
In order to get more visitors, I suggest that you read this blog - vhttps://audit4top.com . I personally use their SOO tips to get my website SEO optimized in a proper way. It works out fine for me:)
Nowadays, entrepreneurs and business owners dream about trending online and reaching out to millions of web users but making it happen is nothing less than a challenge. The very first issue that a business owner comes across is exactly where to start from.
What to do for instant online visibility, relevant online traffic, authority resources and greater visitors ?
For the sake of simplicity, let’s segregate the ones that will cost some amount of money from the ones that are nearly free or come at very little cost.
Read more: http://www.fatbit.com/fab/how-to-generate-traffic-free-and-paid-online-promotion-mediums/
***Sorry my response is a long one, but I believe the information is vital***
I'll start by saying that attracting visits to your website is not really the problem, but the conversions required to make a positive impact in your business. You have to identify your target market and focus on providing quality service (i.e. content, advice, etc) to them.
When I say "conversions", it could be any of the following:
- People calling you to find out more information (your phone number is way at the bottom of your website; not easily accessible)
- People filing out a form (booking, destination finder, enquiry, etc)
- People sending you a direct email to ask questions
- People filling out a form to download a guide or report, etc
- People reading a blog and sharing the content or leaving a comment
Here's a very important question to consider - Who is your ideal client and what do you want him/her to do when he/she lands on your website?
As it stands, your website had a lot of content, but as a first time visitor, I felt overwhelmed by all of it. The navigation is all over the place and can become daunting for the visitor (just my opinion).
To drive traffic, you have to first of all ensure your house (i.e. website) is in order, and from my point of view, it's not there yet (more on your website later).
Let's examine traffic sources:
Social Media platforms:
- Utilize your page, groups (if any) and profile to create awareness for your business
- Avoid being too pushy with your content
- Offer travel tips and why people should visit your destinations
- Set up a budget for advertising as well; this is also key to driving quality traffic.
- Consistent tweets about the experiences of your clients
- Other important news (weather/climate, food, people, etc)
- Do searches to using the right keywords to find what people are saying about your destinations and join the conversations
- Create or borrow hashtags relevant to your industry and use them within your tweets (use both text and 30 sec. videos).
- Advertise (See facebook).
- Pictures of places and people
- 15 sec. videos that captures moments
- For hashtags, see twitter
- Follow other businesses within your niche and study their successful contents.
- Educational videos (about the places people visit)
- Experiential videos (i.e. interviews)
- Destinations videos
- Create good headlines
- Utilize effective keywords (this is the world's 2nd largest search engine, use it well).
- You can advertise here as well
BLOGGING & SOCIAL SHARING:
You don't seem to have a blog. You can also use this as a means of enlightening travelers about the travel destinations you cover.
Also add social media sharing functionality to your website to enable your visitors share your content.
If you do not have an effective email list yet, then you need to start building it. This is your core digital asset. If you do not have "lead magnets" yet, then you need to create them and setup effective marketing funnels.
I know I have already mentioned Advertising on social media, however, this is more focused on the types than the platform.
On this aspect, you have to thread carefully, reason being that it's easy to spend and not get anything out of it. You have Google Adwords (don't start here of you are a novice), CPA, PPA, Solo Ads, Banner Ads, Display Ads, Retargeting, and of course - Social Media.
Good knowledge of these Ad types can help you run successful campaigns (note: only go here if you have a budget and are willing to test things out).
Now, let's talk about your website (please, this is not deviating from your question, it is only integrated to help you achieve better results than just having people visit your website)...
It has very rich content (which is good), but most of it are text based, which can be very overwhelming. Your homepage is a very important page on your website, and if people get confused on what to do, they will leave.
So, what needs to be sorted out are the following...
- Your website layout: download my free guide here http://bit.ly/1Fvpwjf
- Your branding: there's a lot of competition within your space, and you need to stand out (note: I'm not referring to your logo here or graphics, but the essence of your business... what really makes you different from the rest?)
- Your content: use rich imagery, infographics and videos in combination with text
- Create effective calls to action for all your offers
- Create and position valuable lead magnets in order to build your email list
- Engage your audience on social media more effectively
- Integrate F.A.Q.s as another option for your visitors seeking information
there's more to add, but obviously I might end up writing a book (lol). If you need help feel free to reach out.
When your focus shifts from "number of visits to your website" to "the actions people are taking on your website", you will start to experience a brand new level of operation (one that will correlate with that of your target market).
All the very best,
Here are online marketing tips and strategies to promote online travel business:
Social Media Talk: You can join social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to speak about your travel business. You can use such social media tricks to push relevant traffic to your website
1. Share special offers, vacation discounts, and other attractions.
2.. Run travel campaigns to engage your audience.
Join Travel Communities: Before planning a vacation, people always search online for popular destinations and attractions. You can find these people on different travel forums and become an influencer by answering vast range of questions.
Content Marketing: Content is an easy way to generate relevant traffic. Spare time to discover what your audience is interested in to plan detailed blog posts that answer unique questions.
If you are failed to achieved desired results by putting your all efforts then you can hire marketing professionals.
On way is to create some amazing articles and material and post on social media ( Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram...), improve the Facebook fan page to have more engaged audience and create some special promotions across the year that can attract more people.
Blog. Blog. Blog
Share stories, experiences and visuals. People follow people and real-time experiences you can show. This will lead them to your websites and packages too.
Use Video Marketing
Little clips about people, local, roads and incidents can make your video marketing creative. Everything in motion will bring life to your marketing
Use Facebook as much as you can
But most importantly, make sure your website is clear, clean to convey the message. If it's good, search engines are going to love and favor you for better ranks.
Sounds like a you have a pretty great company with lots of potential. If you haven't already, do your market research. Make sure you know exactly who your target audience is and go where they hang out on the web. Find creative ways to get your information into their hang-out spots. Also, you must know exactly why you are different than your competition and that what you offer is superior and the only logical choice.
Social media and videos can help you along as well. Seems the marketing landscape is leaning toward consumers responding well to visual elements rather than written text. Your content strategy will be very important. The goal is to broadcast yourself and gain trust so your brand is an authority in the industry. You will then be able to completely ignore any competition that you come up against.
I hope that helps. I would be glad to have a conversation with you if you need more clarification or have additional questions.
I wish you success!
First of all, I love what you're doing. Your Twitter and Instagram accounts show some great content and I think there's a lot of potential there (especially Instagram).
Maybe look into keyword tagging your posts more effectively and possibly collaborating with some of the other big travel and photography accounts. A couple that come to mind are destination_wow, beforeidie, earthchannel, earth_delux, travelbucketlist1, and adventure_wow. Look at how they're tagging and look to comment and engage with them. There may be some opportunities for cross promotion there.
Your Facebook is okay, but maybe look at getting your visitors to tag and share more. Who wouldn't want to tell all their friends that they're doing something awesome like this?
Youtube could also be a good opportunity for you, but you have no current content.
Your site is good and there's a lot of content, but it feels like a travel agent site. I might come for booking if I've already decided that's what I want, but you could probably do a lot to attract people earlier in the process. Make it more about the experience than the destination. More, fresh content on what visitors are doing and what it's like so that visitors can start to develop a relationship with your offering and begin to see themselves doing something like that. Tips about travel (Nepal feels somewhat inaccessible to me), costs, preparations, what to expect, what you'll see, how you'll get from the airport to the location, who you'll meet, what the food's like, the local economy, other points of interest, interesting facts about Nepal, how Nepal has been affected by the earthquakes, local political issues...
If I've already decided I want to trek the Himalayas I might shop your site and call you. But if it's just a some-day fantasy, you need to provide a way to water the seed and cultivate those feelings and make them feel more real to me.
So in summary, more fresh content, better discoverability, and sell the experience not the destination.
Does that help?
Oh my, that is a very broad question. What you probably would like is more targeted visitors to your website. The least expensive targeted traffic is organic, which you can get with a good content marketing system and optimized pages. A good place to start would be to have your website's link everywhere you can, in your profile for example. Then have highly relevant landing pages and content which your visitors will find great value in and be inspired to share. Add some social distribution and you will be picking up some good traffic in short time. It's not all about the traffic though, it is about the conversion of that traffic into subscribers and paying customers. That, I guess, would be a topic for a whole new question.
PS. With your Nepal trekking, peak climbing, hiking in the Himalayas theme, I think you would be able to have some very interesting content, which you may be able to monetize in other ways than just your core product.