What are some ways to attract more visits to our travel website?
We are professional adventure travel company which is base on Kathmandu Nepal. We offer Nepal trekking, peak climbing, hiking in Himalayas. We are trying to get more visibility. What are some ways to attract more visits to our travel website?
I'm mentioning just the name of some great ways that you can use to attract more visitor to your site. Just copy that name and paste on Google, you'll find details on these:
2. Google ad, Bing ad, Yahoo ad
3. Quora, Reddit
4. Social Media Marketing
5. Email Marketing
Try these, you'll surely see a result.
I'ma co-founder of an SEO agency. We tried some of these on https://reviewertips.com. The result is great.
If you keep trying you'll surely see results too.
I've been currently working on my own website using wildlife hospital wordpress themes . When it's up and running, I gonna use Social Media Marketing. You can use SMM too. They say it's the most effective marketing platform.
Yes You need Quality article, Clean Picture and details location + Create few similar Sites Dofollow Link If You want I have quality sites with do-follow link Mail Me Kakolictg@gmail.com
In order to get more visitors, I suggest that you read this blog - vhttps://audit4top.com . I personally use their SOO tips to get my website SEO optimized in a proper way. It works out fine for me:)
Nowadays, entrepreneurs and business owners dream about trending online and reaching out to millions of web users but making it happen is nothing less than a challenge. The very first issue that a business owner comes across is exactly where to start from.
What to do for instant online visibility, relevant online traffic, authority resources and greater visitors ?
For the sake of simplicity, let’s segregate the ones that will cost some amount of money from the ones that are nearly free or come at very little cost.
Read more: http://www.fatbit.com/fab/how-to-generate-traffic-free-and-paid-online-promotion-mediums/
***Sorry my response is a long one, but I believe the information is vital***
I'll start by saying that attracting visits to your website is not really the problem, but the conversions required to make a positive impact in your business. You have to identify your target market and focus on providing quality service (i.e. content, advice, etc) to them.
When I say "conversions", it could be any of the following:
- People calling you to find out more information (your phone number is way at the bottom of your website; not easily accessible)
- People filing out a form (booking, destination finder, enquiry, etc)
- People sending you a direct email to ask questions
- People filling out a form to download a guide or report, etc
- People reading a blog and sharing the content or leaving a comment
Here's a very important question to consider - Who is your ideal client and what do you want him/her to do when he/she lands on your website?
As it stands, your website had a lot of content, but as a first time visitor, I felt overwhelmed by all of it. The navigation is all over the place and can become daunting for the visitor (just my opinion).
To drive traffic, you have to first of all ensure your house (i.e. website) is in order, and from my point of view, it's not there yet (more on your website later).
Let's examine traffic sources:
Social Media platforms:
- Utilize your page, groups (if any) and profile to create awareness for your business
- Avoid being too pushy with your content
- Offer travel tips and why people should visit your destinations
- Set up a budget for advertising as well; this is also key to driving quality traffic.
- Consistent tweets about the experiences of your clients
- Other important news (weather/climate, food, people, etc)
- Do searches to using the right keywords to find what people are saying about your destinations and join the conversations
- Create or borrow hashtags relevant to your industry and use them within your tweets (use both text and 30 sec. videos).
- Advertise (See facebook).
- Pictures of places and people
- 15 sec. videos that captures moments
- For hashtags, see twitter
- Follow other businesses within your niche and study their successful contents.
- Educational videos (about the places people visit)
- Experiential videos (i.e. interviews)
- Destinations videos
- Create good headlines
- Utilize effective keywords (this is the world's 2nd largest search engine, use it well).
- You can advertise here as well
BLOGGING & SOCIAL SHARING:
You don't seem to have a blog. You can also use this as a means of enlightening travelers about the travel destinations you cover.
Also add social media sharing functionality to your website to enable your visitors share your content.
If you do not have an effective email list yet, then you need to start building it. This is your core digital asset. If you do not have "lead magnets" yet, then you need to create them and setup effective marketing funnels.
I know I have already mentioned Advertising on social media, however, this is more focused on the types than the platform.
On this aspect, you have to thread carefully, reason being that it's easy to spend and not get anything out of it. You have Google Adwords (don't start here of you are a novice), CPA, PPA, Solo Ads, Banner Ads, Display Ads, Retargeting, and of course - Social Media.
Good knowledge of these Ad types can help you run successful campaigns (note: only go here if you have a budget and are willing to test things out).
Now, let's talk about your website (please, this is not deviating from your question, it is only integrated to help you achieve better results than just having people visit your website)...
It has very rich content (which is good), but most of it are text based, which can be very overwhelming. Your homepage is a very important page on your website, and if people get confused on what to do, they will leave.
So, what needs to be sorted out are the following...
- Your website layout: download my free guide here http://bit.ly/1Fvpwjf
- Your branding: there's a lot of competition within your space, and you need to stand out (note: I'm not referring to your logo here or graphics, but the essence of your business... what really makes you different from the rest?)
- Your content: use rich imagery, infographics and videos in combination with text
- Create effective calls to action for all your offers
- Create and position valuable lead magnets in order to build your email list
- Engage your audience on social media more effectively
- Integrate F.A.Q.s as another option for your visitors seeking information
there's more to add, but obviously I might end up writing a book (lol). If you need help feel free to reach out.
When your focus shifts from "number of visits to your website" to "the actions people are taking on your website", you will start to experience a brand new level of operation (one that will correlate with that of your target market).
All the very best,
Here are online marketing tips and strategies to promote online travel business:
Social Media Talk: You can join social media networks like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to speak about your travel business. You can use such social media tricks to push relevant traffic to your website
1. Share special offers, vacation discounts, and other attractions.
2.. Run travel campaigns to engage your audience.
Join Travel Communities: Before planning a vacation, people always search online for popular destinations and attractions. You can find these people on different travel forums and become an influencer by answering vast range of questions.
Content Marketing: Content is an easy way to generate relevant traffic. Spare time to discover what your audience is interested in to plan detailed blog posts that answer unique questions.
If you are failed to achieved desired results by putting your all efforts then you can hire marketing professionals.
On way is to create some amazing articles and material and post on social media ( Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram...), improve the Facebook fan page to have more engaged audience and create some special promotions across the year that can attract more people.
Blog. Blog. Blog
Share stories, experiences and visuals. People follow people and real-time experiences you can show. This will lead them to your websites and packages too.
Use Video Marketing
Little clips about people, local, roads and incidents can make your video marketing creative. Everything in motion will bring life to your marketing
Use Facebook as much as you can
But most importantly, make sure your website is clear, clean to convey the message. If it's good, search engines are going to love and favor you for better ranks.