How can I get a license to sell liquor in South Carolina for my event bartending business?

I just started a mobile bartending business, so I'm basically bartending at different events at different locations. My business is an LLC and so far I've been told that all I could do was sell wine and beer. I'm completely baffled by this! I've also been told that I would need to be a NPO if I want to actually sell liquor at these different events.

Answer This Question

Login to

Login with Your Account
Forgot Password?
New to Join for Free


Sign Up with Your Social Account
Create an Account
Sign In

Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use, Community Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.

Reset Your Password

Enter your email address and we'll send you an email with a link to reset your password.