The post tags suggest that you are looking for a WordPress/Raisers Edge developer. The Raiser's Edge is fundraising software & a donor management database for nonprofits. My customers used it when I worked in Higher Education.
I recommend that you start your search at Elance. Elance is where businesses go to find, hire and collaborate with top online freelancers. With a community of over 2.5 million freelancers and 500,000 businesses, on Elance it's usually easy to locate someone with a specific set of skills.
In fact, you best bet is to draft and post a description of the job and let the freelancers at Elance bid on it.
Post your job (it's free). The steps are as follows:
1. Just register and you're free to post jobs. The site provides handy job post templates and helpful tips for quickly creating a job post sure to attract perfect freelancers.
2. Review job proposals, hire a freelancer. You will get a proposal from interested freelances. Use it to narrow your choice. Browse each finalist's profile. You will be able to see their portfolio, work history, tests passed, job feedback/rating, work history and more. Award the job to the best fit.
3. Managing and collaborating is done online. You can track job progress in your shared Workroom. Stay on top of jobs by setting milestones, viewing work in progress, video conferencing, etc.
4. Pay only for work you approve. For fixed price jobs, simply deposit funds in
Elance's licensed escrow and your freelancer will be paid when milestones are met. For hourly jobs, use their Work View ™ to approve work.
5. The quote submitted by your freelancer includes an 8.75% service fee for Elance. When work is delivered and payment made, they deduct the commission and transfer the rest to your freelancer.
My own experience has been with Elance. Another site with similar features is www.odesk.com. Either one should be able to help you.
We are wordpress developer team here just let us know which tools do you need to integrate in your current site also send us your current site URL if any or let us know which version of WP do you want to use?
Please specify which Backbaud product need to be integrated in a WordPress website?