How many times a day should I do guest post for my website?
Hello, guys, I tasked a SEO company to push the ranking of my website, he told me do one guest post per day, 30$ per guest post, the price is expensive one month, any suggestion for me?
The answer will be different for a newbie and an established site. Where newbies have to be the tortoise, established sites can have a significant number because of the massive content they have on their websites.
Quality is more important than quantity in this regards.
1. Outreach the best quality sites.
2. Write valuable contents.
3. put your website link (Home page and inner pages/blogs)
4. add some high authority links like Forbes etc.
5. the published content must be indexed by Google.
6. You need to share that published content through social media as well to get some exposure.
It doesn't matter How many times a day you do guest post for your website. Link quality and relevancy is most important factor in guest post.
Guest Post is best option for getting back-link. Only relevant websites are beneficial in that case. Because we get relevant traffic or users only from relevant websites and it help to grow our business faster in google SERP.
You can check website stats in Ahref and SEMrush both are great tools for checking website stats.
Hope my answer help you to better understand regarding guest post.
Instead of going for a guest post per day, I would advice you to be more strategic about your guest posts. The websites where you are guest posting must be relevant and related to your business niche. The frequency your company is suggesting is too much to begin with. I think one post per week or per 3 days is a better option.
The guest posts is the effective way to rank your keywords on google.
But there are 2 points you need to attention to:
1) The content for guest post is the most important thing that google would identify
2) The DA of guest post site is the higher the better
3) If the spam backlinks of the guest post site is over 20, it is just a bad site.
For example, here is a guest post backlink, which was indexed by google, for the site of my client
(Keyword: high viscosity flow meters )
Guest posting is the best but indeed a hard way to get backlinks. The price $30 is a reasonable for one post if the content is written in high quality.
The more you write guest posts, more backlinks you will get.
Just remember, move with high DA sites with at least 60+ DA