How can a mobile app boost business growth?
Smartphone users spend 89% of their mobile time using an app. Compared to traditional websites, apps are more immediate and allow businesses to communicate with potential customers in an innovative and customized manner.
There are a lot of things that businesses can do to grow with the help of a mobile application. From branding and marketing to advertisement, there are multiple opportunities that you can avail. One thing although I see a lot of people miss out on is an emphasis on convenience.
Putting ourselves in a user's shoes, people like using applications that they can use lazily. This means that the User interface that your application follows should be based on providing access to options that are going to be most frequently used, in the most obvious and easily accessible areas of the screen. Your biggest success variable is the usage of your application and applications don't just get famous because of what they do, it's also how they do it.
Two things that one should keep in mind, is to always make sure that you have everything that is within a user's need. From examples and images to reviews and feedbacks, everything that the user might need to engage with your application should be accessible to them. This can be done by researching on competitors and what user feedback says about their lackings. Make sure, your application has a solution all of those problems. Second, ensuring that your application and interface guides the user experience without having the user think too much about the next step in the process. This ability to guide users enhance their experience, getting them to keep coming back to your platform. Such satisfaction is almost always relayed to their friends, family and other connections, helping your business and application to grow exponentially.
Times have truly changed and it’s imperative for any business to quickly adapt to the latest technological developments. Noticeably, iPhone apps and other mobile applications are taking the world by storm. And the majority of smart, forward-thinking entrepreneurs are taking advantage of this mobile apps phenomenon to further improve their business. Here are 5 ways mobile apps can help you grow your business.
1. Boost branding – Since your company’s logo and or slogan are visible on your customers’ mobile screens, it’s virtually impossible not to remember you whenever they need your products/services. It also offers a definite advantage against your competitors who are yet to adopt this business strategy. If you want an instant brand boost or recognition, creating a mobile application is a great way to help improve your corporate branding and overall reputation.
2. Improve customer service experience – Your customers can benefit from being able to access your products/services anytime they want and while on the fly. This is especially true if you don’t have a helpline that’s available 24/7. Your app can include a feature where they can contact you day or night, and without necessarily going to your website.
3. Act as a marketing tool – More than just an application, a mobile app can double as a valuable marketing tool. How? It can be easily integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare and other social media sites. That means, with a single tap, customers can share with their network your app and or their experience with your company, which can then offer you free publicity. Plus, using push notification, you can quickly send upcoming promotions or special events to your customers and prospects.
4. Acquire more customers – Keep in mind that today’s consumers are constantly moving and are addicted to their mobile devices. Undoubtedly, they would appreciate a useful and engaging mobile app from your company. If your app helps them save or kill time or is just that awesome, they would even refer you to their friends and family.
5. Generate more income – A mobile application with order fulfillment ability can readily provide another revenue channel, aside from your website and or brick and mortar store. For example, functionality to make restaurant reservations, book concert tickets, buy goods and services, etc. are possible with a few taps/clicks. But wait, there’s more! You can also earn by charging app users when they upgrade, or by offering in-app advertisements, etc.
Unfortunately, many business owners are yet to recognize the huge potential benefits of mobile applications in terms of boosting productivity, efficiency, competitive edge, and user experience. Been pondering how you can possibly grow your business? Mobile apps just might be the answer. Contact us for advice and to help you get started!
CEO at It's Conceivable Now
Hey! As you said, everyone today (almost!) uses apps. How often do you check if your favorite brand has an app for whatever purposes? For example, I do this quite often. It somehow makes me believe the company is truly professional and prosperous if they have one. But also, business growth can be because of better management inside the company, and mobile software is sometimes a means to do that. I found a really interesting case of how making such an app helped a company to grow an develop. Check it out: https://magora-systems.com/agile-environment-working-under-uncertain-conditions/
Statista forecasts that the number of mobile phone users in the world is expected to pass the five billion mark by 2019, so mobile presence is the need of the hour.
Let’s see some inherent advantages of mobile apps over mobile websites.
A mobile app means branding. Apps are an extension of your brand and what value you hold as a company. Gradually, a mobile app enters into the personal space of your users and is always present on their device and accessible with a single click, hence allowing the brand to carve its own niche and can build value for itself.
Mobile apps offer tailored content by allowing users to set preferences based on interests, location, behavior etc. and customize the set preferences accordingly, serving target advertisement to the users. Customized recommendations and updates, location-based promotions or deals etc comes handy with the help of data personalization.
-Leverage Device Capabilities
A mobile app has access to the device’s inbuilt features (camera, location etc) and this helps to enhance customer experience. Let’s for example, take push notifications. These can be sent at any time and users don't have to be surfing the mobile app or using their devices to receive them. They can show the latest sports scores, download coupon, or let a user know about an event, such as a flash sale.
Another crucial advantage is the opportunity to use them offline. As apps are installed on a mobile device, they can keep providing access to content and features even without an internet connection.
When the idea of e-commerce was gaining momentum, every retail business was compelled to higher an e-commerce website development company. And it worked out just fine for most of them because the overhead of the e-commerce business was not too high. Along with B2C websites, B2B websites were also launched and it provided a great platform to retailers, wholesalers, and traders. The same thing happened with social media and mobile app development.
When social media was gaining a lot of popularity, all the business rushed to create their own accounts and pages on various social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. They started dishing out a lot of content and social media engineering impacted their business a lot. Now is the time for mobile app development for business. All the business houses are in the dilemma of ‘to be or not to be’. They are unsure if they have to have a mobile app for the growth of their business or not.
To help them decide, we have listed a few key pointers in this article: https://trendsofmobileappdevelopment.quora.com/Does-Your-Business-Need-A-Mobile-App-5-Key-Pointers-To-Decide
According to January 2018 Statista report, mobile users in the world are over 3.7 billion. Moreover, mobile smartphones accounted for nearly 50% of the total global internet usage volume. Many reports show that the number of smartphone users is still increasing worldwide. With the rise in the number of smartphone users, mobile apps have become an essential aspect of conducting businesses.
Here I suggest you give this article a read: https://mobinspire.com/blogs/classification-of-user-modeling-and-effective-application/
If you want to grow your small business into a powerful brand, developing an app will be a good investment in your brilliant future. Of course, not every business app will bring considerable results at once. In some areas, a new tool is responsible for the growth of profits in the long run, but the benefits it will bring can’t be overestimated.
In fact, here are 7 main reasons how an app can help a company boost its growth:
1. Make life easier for customers;
2. Provide opportunities for personalization;
3. Give your brand greater visibility;
4. Enable direct customer communication;
5. Reduce strain on the support staff;
6. Provide excellent mobile experience;
7. Fully showcase your expertise.
Here is an article about app development for business (https://magora-systems.com/app-development-for-growth/) where they explain each point in detail and provide tips on how to boost business growth. Hope, it will be useful.
Creating a mobile app is an effective method to take your brand closer to your target audience. As you know mobile phones and tablets are a great source of information and entertainment, they are widespread. This is why making a mobile app helps you get people engaged in your business, learn more about your company, as a result, expand your target audience and reach more people in a way convenient for them. So, even if you are running your first tech startup, a mobile app can assist you in reaching your audience and even the global market.
First of all, remove the misconception from your mind that mobile apps are only for big firms and not for small business. Mobile Apps can be built for all types of business whether the business is running on a large scale or at a low level. Here are some great benefits of a mobile app:
1. Visibility to Customers:
Having a mobile app for your business can help you gain customers attraction in the market. This can also help you strengthen your position in the market.
2. Boosting Up Your Website Traffic:
If your app is perfectly customized for the app store, not only you can attract more downloads but can get backlinks and highly targeted traffic to your websites from high authorized pages because Apple’s app store and Google Play receive millions of hits every day.
3. Priceless Customers Insights:
The biggest benefits of mobile apps are that you can gather a volume of detailed customer’s data and this may help you identify the most promising and profitable regions, customers’ needs and demographic segments.
Hope this was helpful.
Get it in one go! Hybrid applications support every platform and you can save time and development cost too while switching into a hybrid. AI enabled mobile applications are the best to boost business. Like introducing chatbot have many advantages to boost a business: