What type of content should I share on my website?
I manage a job posting site and I'm hoping to use content to improve my site's ranking/promotion. I've heard that by creating consistent quality content, you can better promote your site but I'm not sure what type of content I can share since my site if a job posting site. Any advice?
New ways of content sharing are
images of high quality with lots of info on them.
Anything you want that inspires you to write about in your niche. Make sure it's optimized for your focus keyword to improve your rankins in search.
My motto is to 'create content with a purpose.' Never just create content to just create content.
Answer these questions:
Who- What type of people would you like to be reading your content.
What- Then search for the type of questions and content those people are reading and searching for and create better!
Where- Where do you want them to end up once they land on your site? Create an account, join the newsletter, etc.
How- How will you get them to sign up. Pop-ups, inline call to actions, etc.
At a minimum, every piece of content should check these off. That way you know you are creating quality content for your target audience that can convert.
I hope this helps,
Conent must be related to Job, Career, Human Resources, HR Policies, Interview Techniques, etc.
Well I am glad to know you have a job posting site.
1. First of millions of jobs are posted on LinkedIn, so you must share some LinkedIn hacks, how to promote a LinkedIn profile and applying through LinkedIn
2. Secondly share interview tips for beginners and professionals
3. Additionally, share about latest skills that have more demand and jobs
4. Read articles on Forbes, Entrepreneur and Inc. and get some ideas from there
5. Use Google Trends to know what kind of jobs people are looking for and write on these jobs
I hope it helps, let me know for any further assistance.