What do I need to know to start my own cleaning business?
I already have some clients to start my own cleaning business but I have no clue where to begin. Are there rules and regulations to follow? What other tips can you offer?
Develop relationships with people. A cleaning business can be promoted by word of mouth. You can get some cards and flyers to get things going. This is something you can do by yourself. The only regulation there should be to get a business license. This should be very easy.
Do the following -
1. Get $1,000 as a capital.
2. Pay $100 for a one-hour consulting with a lawyer.
3. Find an accountant - should not cost more than $100 per month. He/she will take care of all the paperwork and registrations.
4. Print ads with the services you provide and a phone number on A4 Paper (about 100 pieces), and paste them on apartment blocks, advertise on your town's facebook group (it's free).
5. Answer calls politely and close some deals.
6. Clean yourself until you get enough cash to start hiring temporary workers - hire ONLY good people - pay them per job, take 10-20% commission, hire more people, close more deals, work from home and repeat until you've reached enough wealth to hire people for full-time jobs.