How do I choose the right AWS partner?
I have to choose AWS partner for my company to manage cloud infrastructure. Could you please recommend how to choose the best outsourcing partner focused on the AWS platform?
Hi! I found a certified managed AWS consulting partner that will help you: https://www.romexsoft.com/aws-managed-services/. I am sure that you should also start to cooperate with them. Good luck!
Amazon Web Services is currently one of the most powerful cloud services nowadays, so I consider it’s a right choice. Anyhow, AWS has its own peculiarities, pros and cons, so you have to be aware of it before hiring an AWS specialist/DevOps engineer.
The major recommendation is to pay attention if a potential specialist owns AWS certification, because it’s a competence confirmation and a straight provement of his will to stay on top of innovations.
During an interview it’s better to discuss either specific details of your project or not to skip the following crucial aspects:
- Infrastructural Management Expertise and Proactiveness. Chosen AWS partner must provide resources that obtains expertise in different fields, including system configuration, disaster recovery, automation etc.;
- Scalability Tendency. A good AWS specialist should have capability to grow along with modern technologies and understand how to implement his gained knowledges for the sake of your business benefits;
- Outsourcing must know how to save costs. To make sure it will happen like this, you’d rather ask a developer or prepare your own report of reasonable comparison of insourcing and outsourcing costs;
- Contracts and Agreements. There should be clearly described all requirements in the contract concerning resources and support availability, data access, disaster recovery etc. All points must be coordinated on both sides to avoid subsequent misunderstandings;
- Experience, Skills, Reputation. Asking for advice of your potential outsource specialist’s clients wouldn’t hurt at all. Feedbacks certainly bring more confidence in a possible partnership.
I hope my answer is useful for you, and I will be glad if you visit this blog article to learn more about the specificity of Amazon Web Services and its competitors.
Hi, I can suggest reading this blog - https://www.romexsoft.com/blog/how-to-choose-the-aws-msp-partner/, It can help you with understanding which AWS Partner you need to manage your Cloud Infrastructure.