Best way to continuously generate content on and off the blog. When you write a piece, share it on social media, text your friends and simply get the word out. Also contribute to other areas to build awareness for your brand. Keep at it as you will slowly build up a following and organic generate leads as you build authority.
Here are my suggestions
1. Follow google trends and write new blogs for that keywords
2. start building natural back links
3. Keep posting fresh contents on social media
I have few ideas like you need to optimize the website according to targeted keywords and here is the idea:-
- Research about relevant keywords
- Check website speed less than 5sec loading time
- Set meta tags and add targeted long-tail keywords
- Add image alt tags
- Add unique and fresh content
- Make sure H1 is really important on each and every page
- Build backlinks from relevant sources.
- Share your blog into social media groups.
- Add catchy taglines
- Start Quora Q/A and add your blog link in CTA.
Few steps you need to follow for increasing traffic in your blog;
- Optimize your blog meta tags, based on Search Behaviour.
- Include relevant keywords in your content including meta tags
- If you already set up google analytics & google webmaster for your website then it's good, IF not first please setup Google analytics &google webmaster, It's helpful to understand users behavior on your blog
- If you have an email database, then create one engaging template and share the blog with your all subscribers.
- Promote your blog on all social media platforms and groups
- Repurpose your blog in different formats, like infographics, presentation,s and then shared across the different websites.
- If you have a budget, you can also run a paid promotion on social media platforms to promote your blog by reaching your targeted audience.