Login to Business.com

Social Login
Login with Your Account
Forgot Password?
New to Business.com? Join for Free

Join Business.com

Sign Up with Your Social Account
Create an Account
Sign In

Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use, Community Guidelines, and Privacy Policy.

Where can we secure venture capital for our expanding business?

I am in the pet care industry. Our store is growing steadily. We are planning to expand our business with a 2 million dollar investment. At this time, the Business Development Bank of Canada promised us 65% of that amount. We have to figure out how to secure the remaining 35%. Would you please suggest us where we can get the investment? Would you please introduce some organizations of venture capital? Thank you so much.

Answer This Question

Are you sure you want to report this content?


Reset Your Password

Enter your email address and we'll send you an email with a link to reset your password.