Buy a local SEO package, honestly this is the simplest solution. I'm assuming you are a business owner, I know how busy business owners are. Its typically tough for business owners to optimize their website and manage their business at the same time so it's much easier just get someone else to do or buy a package. But if you do want to know how to SEO optimize your website schedule a free consultation with me at logisticsandoptimization.net
Since you mention that you have a website with 4 local locations, I will suggest you some Local SEO strategy for multiple locations. I think that The use of local SEO strategies for multiple locations is fast becoming a trend and your business needs to hop onto this bandwagon as soon as possible. I wrote a guide back in 2019 on the same topic and got a pretty good response to it.
Here’s how you can go about your local SEO strategy for multiple locations:
1. Google My Business Listing - I (pretty safely...) assume that you know the importance of Google My Business for local businesses. it is essential to your local SEO listing -- especially for your Google Local Pack and SERP results.
2. Competitors Research - Competitors’ research is an integral part of marketing strategy, and when it comes to local SEO strategy, it’s just as crucial.
3. Single domain for all local citations - Use Single domain for all the locations It can be time-consuming, frustrating, and expensive to manage multiple websites for multiple locations. Also, as opposed to one, it is harder to rank multiple websites.
4. Update NAP - NAP stands for Name, Address, and Phone number. Take a look at how your business is listed in your Google My Business listing and make sure that it is listed EXACTLY the same way on every page of your website.
5. Create Business Listing - Local directory listings and citation building are a great way to optimize your website for local SEO, It can be a bit time consuming but It’s worth it.
6. Prioritize reviews - As you grow your business, you will want "Reviews" that you are who you say you are, you do what you say you do and you are located where you say you're located.
Hope this helps.
Firstly, create a Google My Business listing for each of the four locations and make sure you optimize these listings. You can do the same thing with Bing Places. Secondly, create a separate landing page on your website for each of the four locations and make sure these are optimized for locatyion-specific keyword searches.
Post on Social Media
Post on google my business
Make Youtube videos
Tie all those back to your website and continue to improve your content and include keywords to make sure you are the authority.
If you're looking for a quick, easy, and cheap solution...
Hire a Freelancer to improve your Local SEO on Fiverr.
Make sure you choose someone who has stellar ratings with lots of customers.
Best of luck!
Each location should have a Google Business Listing verified with up to date information/descriptions. On your website, first step is mentioning all 4 locations/service-areas in the footer and/or main navigation. The next level is to create unique webpages for each location. Underneath that, I'd optimize service/product pages for each location page. The result would be a growing tree of pages starting with your homepage -> location pages -> service pages for each location.
However just creating these pages isn't enough, they need to be optimized and of enough length to be SEO worthy, so only build out as far as you can manage this, which may mean only the location pages and mention the services you offer at each on those pages.
I hope you find this helpful!
Post frequently with images taken locally, geotag them.
You don’t always have to produce the content yourself. You can hire freelance writers, graphic designers and personal assistants through websites like freelancer. If you run out of ideas, you can repurpose old content and give it a new spin.
In order to optimize your website for local search, follow the points mentioned below:
1. Optimize your GBV (Google Business View)
2. We have the option of posting in GBV so you can regularly add new posts, offers, etc. to get your business more visible
3. Update your social platforms regularly and at the right posting time with good practice of sharing them
4. There are many local listing websites like Yellow Pages, Manta, etc.
There are many ways to improve local SEO in 2020. You can connect GMB to your website, it will help your local ranking.
There are several methods to do it. Obviously the first and foremost is to ensure that you have to ensure you are optimized in Google as a local business. Registers for Google My Business. Get your location approved.
Secondly, collect reviews which mention your services. The more, the better. The more from local clients the better. Ask them to mention your service. For eg: "Great service from Keith's company" - That's a good review. But, "Great web design by Keith, his team knows web design and PPC very well" - That's an even better review where your service is mentioned.
On your website, on all pages, mention clearly your address and phone number. Google reads pages and will clearly understand your address and consider you when listing for local business.
If you have time, watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlCHA3s9Ays
Gives a lot of tips and tricks.
1. Check to make sure your business is available in Google My Business
2. List your business on the local listing website
3. Update your business on social media sites regularly