You don’t always have to produce the content yourself. You can hire freelance writers, graphic designers and personal assistants through websites like freelancer. If you run out of ideas, you can repurpose old content and give it a new spin.
In order to optimize your website for local search, follow the points mentioned below:
1. Optimize your GBV (Google Business View)
2. We have the option of posting in GBV so you can regularly add new posts, offers, etc. to get your business more visible
3. Update your social platforms regularly and at the right posting time with good practice of sharing them
4. There are many local listing websites like Yellow Pages, Manta, etc.
There are many ways to improve local SEO in 2020. You can connect GMB to your website, it will help your local ranking.
There are several methods to do it. Obviously the first and foremost is to ensure that you have to ensure you are optimized in Google as a local business. Registers for Google My Business. Get your location approved.
Secondly, collect reviews which mention your services. The more, the better. The more from local clients the better. Ask them to mention your service. For eg: "Great service from Keith's company" - That's a good review. But, "Great web design by Keith, his team knows web design and PPC very well" - That's an even better review where your service is mentioned.
On your website, on all pages, mention clearly your address and phone number. Google reads pages and will clearly understand your address and consider you when listing for local business.
If you have time, watch this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlCHA3s9Ays
Gives a lot of tips and tricks.
1. Check to make sure your business is available in Google My Business
2. List your business on the local listing website
3. Update your business on social media sites regularly