How can I improve the SEO of my website?
I want to improve the SEO of my website. You can visit my website at https://www.iogamescraze.com/. Please share your tips on how I can improve the SEO of my website.
Focus on the following factors which are part of the main process for SEO (www.uniquewebinfotech.com):
1. Keyword research & optimization
2. Title, description & meta tags optimization
3. Rich mark-ups
4. Site loading time & page speed
5. SEO friendly content optimization
6. Responsive web template
7. Updating content regularly through blog setup
8. Submitting your website to search engines & directories
9. Social media optimization
Please search the internet for each of these above factors to get a better idea of how to do the SEO step by step. Or you can follow the websites like: https://digitaldeepak.com/a-beginners-guide-to-seo/ or https://moz.com/blog
Do proper keyword research.
Do proper internal linking.
Do link building.
Use an SEO friendly website template.
For now I would like to concentrate on the 6 golden rules of SEO article writing for web traffic and for internet marketing:
1. Write articles that relate to the main theme of your site.
2. Write articles around keywords or phrases that relate to the theme of your site.
3. Write articles that contain new content or fresh perspectives on existing content.
4. Make sure that your article is rich with your theme's keyword phrases. In particular, be sure to include your keyword phrase in:
-The Article Title
-The Article Description
-The Article Headline
-In bold in the first sentence of the article
-At least once more in each of the first 2 paragraphs
-Sprinkled throughout the rest of the article
-In the link, words that can link back to your website
5. Spell check, spell check and spell check.
6. Review, revise and rewrite - but not too often.
There you go. Not too difficult is it?
Marketing Coach from Play Casino Canada