Nikkhil, follow the rules below and you will definitely rank your post.
Create quality content.
The best thing that you can do to increase your rankings with Google is to run a quality website.
Create original content.
You'll be docked for duplicating your content over different pages of your site and you'll also be docked for stealing someone else's content.
Incorporate appropriate images.
Google also looks for images and pictures image quality will also play a role. Don't steal the images.
Use Google Analytics to find the best keywords for your business (this process is described in the "Using Google" section below).
Also, focus on on-page SEO:
-Subheadings such as h2, h3
-Image alt tags
In your blog post introduction, best quality backlink guest post, broken link, infographic, etc.
Acquiring backlinks for the newly published blog is as challenging as curating compelling content to attract targeted visitors. Building backlinks is more about building a relationship. Imagine a situation of writing a blog on your niche but not seeing any impact on it. But this situation is a common issue faced by bloggers and new businesses nowadays. To overcome such a harassing situation, it is mandatory for them to acquire the top quality backlinks on blog posts in order to improve its presence on Google Search engine result. If you try and interact with users on the internet who can benefit from your blog definitely you'll gain a lot of backlinks. Also, always consider developing awesome content; simply do not have content which is already available on the internet. If you have good content then definitely the readers will share the post and building backlink for you. Here are some methods which will help a business to obtain the best quality backlinks to rank any post.
1. Plan the content format: Blogs are the simplest way to attract customers via content based on the common queries of users associated with your domain. When you write a small content of 500 words with keywords stuffed in left, right and center, Google won’t consider it as comprehensive blog content because with the change in Google algorithm, content with at least 2,000 words in length written by expertise person is considered to be a comprehensive blog content in Google eyes. If you’re really knowledgeable about a topic then definitely your blog post will be shown on the top positions with pride by Google search engine.
2. Share blog on social channels: Social blogs on social media offers the dual benefit of acquiring traffic as well as increasing credibility to your blog. Authority and credibility are crucial to SEO. Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Youtube offer backlinks to blogs in their status updates. The success of your content depends on the way you represent and share your content to point your target audience and Google spiders.
3. Syndicate your blog to other websites: Syndicating your content is a tricky approach to obtain high-quality backlinks to your blog post. You only need to syndicate a small portion of your blog post and submit it as a guest post on another blog to get high-quality contextual backlinks to your original post. Websites like Business 2 Community, Linkedin Publisher, and Medium allows content syndication and provides powerful backlinks in your blog’s backlink profile.
4. Comment on other famous posts: Blog commenting is also a fantastic link building approach. You only need to write a genuine comment on a topic related to your industry and matching to the topic of your blog post. For example- if your blog is about SEO strategies then you should comment on relevant blog posts from sites like Moz, SEO roundtable, Ahref, and Searcheinginjournal. Commenting on these sites will increase the credibility of your blog post and will also help in increasing its ranking on Google.
5. Send PR about your blog: Once you’ve published a new blog on any topic, you may use Press Release as a medium to build backlink for your blog. You just need to write a mini news story telling people about the information given in your blog post as well as brief information about your website to gain a high-quality backlink.
6. Respond to HARO: Responding to HARO (Help a Reporter Out) queries is an amazing way to build backlinks. Many personal bloggers use HARO to give their blog’s backlink profile a boost. HARO allows bloggers to signup as a source and receives daily emails from journalists in different industries. Writing a quick response to the HARO queries provides a contextual backlink. For best result, you should sign up to the channels that best suit your blog.
7. Review products: If you’re regularly reviewing products on your blog post then you’re in a way of getting a massive backlink opportunity. Here’s how you can do it:
-Write a good review of the product and link it to the brand’s website in your content.
-After mentioning them in your blog post, you should intimate the PR team of the brand’s product via email that you’ve mentioned and reviewed them in your blog post. Ask them to share this content on their social media channels. If they really appreciate your content & share it on their social channels definitely you might get huge traffic and quality backlinks to your blog.
The fastest way is to have a good amount of budget for getting backlinks.
The cheapest way is to invest your time in writing great pieces of content.
You can share your sample to the webmaster, if they like your content, they will publish it for free.
If you are looking for guest posting site for making backlinks you can check this list from http://www.degions.com/guest-posting-sites/.
This is an excellent question! Thanks, Nikhil.
I have a few different points to make on this topic. First, it's true that content is king. Creating quality content will help when trying to obtain quality backlinks. If you have content that is relevant to your business and the keywords you are targeting then getting those links becomes an easier sell. Second, unscalable might have to come first. I would resist the temptation for getting easy links. This means that you often have to put in a lot of effort to build links. I would suggest a service like https://www.haro.com, where you can be a source for reporters and be linked in fairly quality posts. Third, consider guest posting! Many blogs are looking for individual contributions and it’s a great way to put out content and get quality links.
I hope this helps!
COO @ FameMoose
First, build more relevant content based on your competitors, then try to get more relevant backlinks for your niche with authority backlinks then your rank will improve.
If you write an original page on your website solving a unique problem and add images, videos and data you will win 1/2 the battle in SEO. Page length needs to be 2000 words and read on how to get in Google answer box and Google knowledge graph. Follow these 2. Read on making page ready with structured data.
After it is done.
1) Share on Twitter
3) Create Video and add page URL in description
4) Create an infographic and share
5) Write a press release and use sites that offer quality press release like https://www.submitpressrelease123.com/
6) Write blogs and connect to your page
7) Use https://www.quuupromote.co/ its free for first 5 posts
Stop chasing Google and you will rank:)
SEO and organic rankings in Google are still one of the best ways to increase traffic and market your site or business online.
SEO is all about the content you create and how you promote it.
No matter what niche market you are in, it’s extremely important to know your audience and what type of content they want. This will help with SEO and ranking for long tail keywords that your audience is likely typing into Google.
Also make sure you niche down as much as possible, as this is where you are going to find opportunity and be able to potentially establish your site as an authority and trusted resource for information.
If you want to improve your site’s SEO and make your content better than what’s currently out there, it’s all about the content creation and content promotion plans you have for your site. These are the two most important things to remember.
CONTENT CREATION - Only create great content that provides real value and is better than what’s currently already out there. Google your competition, see what type of content they have, then create something better and be sure to include stats and visuals when possible.
CONTENT PROMOTION - With over a billion active websites and blogs online, there is already way too much content out there. Without the necessary content promotion, your site is just going to get lost in the mix. You need to continually promote your content to new audiences.
To better explain all of the above and how you can use such methods to increase traffic on your own site let’s cover the many components that go into a great marketing and branding plan to grow a website or blog. Not only will content creation come into play, it’s also how much effort you put into your content promotion as well.
In the world of blogging, this can be done in a number of ways.
We are currently using the following methods to increase traffic, backlinks and exposure to our sites:
- High quality blog content, case studies and tutorials
- Social media to connect with new audiences and share blog content
- The creation of shareable content like infographics
- Guest blogging and article contributions on other sites
- Creating expert round ups of other top bloggers and industry influencers
- Getting interviewed on other podcasts and running a podcast of our own
If you implement these tips into your own marketing and content creation efforts you should see continued success.
I have attached an article that you may find helpful with link building tactics for small business marketing.
All the best,
If you want to rank your post. Do the following:-
Optimize your post for a focus keyword.
Make a few variations for that focus keyword.
Write some good quality post and link your post naturally with those variations.
Publish it on high-quality relevant sites. (outreach & publish)
Share it on social media.
Promote it on other channels but don't duplicate.
Repeat the process.
You'll get the ranking for sure.
I hope you'd like this.