How do I develop an online game store in the early stage of an undertaking business?
I have an online game store https://www.gvgmall.com/, how do I use the internet to develop the market in the early stage of an undertaking business?
Specifically, what high-quality channels can startups use to build their own unique market operation system? I would like you to share your experience, thank you.
Chev Green, toolegit2quit CEO,
I visited your site and I notice a few things off my first visit.
Your site is very interactive - There are lots of links to everything. In fact, I'm scared to buy. The reason why is because your site needs to be optimized for success.
Imagine a dictionary with all the words scattered everywhere, no order, no page numbers, no structure. (That is the feel I got). Luckily we can help.
I would say landing pages work best. The first your (homepage) is sort of your landing page, while this is okay it's not great.
I would say optimize first.
1. Start off with the consoles - allow users to first pick their console they have before seeing a structure of everything.
2. Organize - organize - organize.
3. Sometimes less is more. Start speaking volume with your deals and your theme.
Deals - Saving more is better. More than two bucks.
Channels Maps -
1. Welcome, who we are- Homepage.
2. Pick your console- Homepage menu (highlights).
3. Select your game - Game menu (after picking the consoles).
4. Offer discounts - Checkout/game menu.
5. Add a bundle - Upselling base on complimentary games.
6. Information gathering on recommended games he/she likes base on a genre.
7. Remarketing- Up to you.
4 problems I noticed right at first glance that you can fix -
1. Subscribers email capture is at the bottom.
2. Site is clickable- all over.
3. Unorganized structure.
4. Lack of deals explained.
That's all we can type at the moment, you can check toolegit2quit out and business services and more
- Toolegit2quit team