If one owns a transport business and have a considerable amount of vehicle in fleet vehicle tracking solutions can help them in achieving greater productivity along with cost-effectiveness. I myself own a fleet and used more than one Vehicle tracking solution present in the market.
Some users do think that vehicle tracking solutions are just waste because they are managing their fleet manually without any hassle. But, that is the traditional way of doing it, vehicle tracking solution is not about seeing vehicles live on the map. It comes up with lot many features other than live tracking. Some of the features include reports (i.e. distance report, fuel report, ignition on/off reports, trip reports, etc.), history tracking, live tracking, live location sharing, the nearest vehicle from a location, an alert system for over speeding, parking alerts, ignition on/off alerts, etc.
I am currently using the VTS system pro, which I think is the best vehicle tracking solution till used. As I said I have used more than one solution, this was best in terms of features they provide and the major thing that I am sticking to it is their customer support. I think it is one of the cheapest solution present in the market. No matter where you are, you can manage their vehicle. I run my transport business from Delhi, and if I want to add any vehicle in any area in India, they provide personal guidance in setting up hardware in the vehicle, which is quite cool. So you don't have to physically meet these guys to set up your vehicle. Other than this, they have strong tech support which is always available whenever I face any issue.
Vehicle tracking solution can increase productivity in many ways:
- You do not have to call the driver for the live location of vehicle which saves your time.
- If your vehicle is going to deliver something and your client is calling for the update you can directly send them to live tracking link so they can track the vehicle easily.
- Current fuel status of the vehicle helps me to keep a check on vehicle fuel status.
- Odometer reading and distance reports help me keep check of vehicle running status for a day.
- I can track the history tracking of my vehicle on the map for any date in the past if I want to.
- Alert system is the best which keeps me updated of my vehicle running, over speeding, parking, etc.
- I don't have to worry much about vehicle theft.
Since I have started using vehicle tracking I think I feel much relaxed and can think of increasing vehicle in my fleet and keep my business growing. I recommend you to go through all the fleet management and vehicle tracking solutions present in the market because I have done it this way and finally found the best one. Thumbs up to VTS System pro and their team. You rock guys.
Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fst.apps.ftelematics
App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/vts-system-pro/id1248716849?mt=8