Is it possible to increase our website traffic in just a few months?
How can we improve our website traffic in a few months? If we focus on sharing new posts regularly and growing our site's SEO, is this possible?
Definitely! Here are a few methods that can instantly increase traffic to your site, while also improving your SEO in the process.
- Create an expert roundup post of other top bloggers and experts in your niche
- Go live with an original infographic on your site and submit it to infographic directories
- Answer questions on Quora and become an expert within your niche
- Guest blog and contribute content to other blogs in your industry
- Write a mega resource article and reference other sites, then email them to share it
- Focus less on content creation and more on content promotion (this matters most)
- When going live with content on your site, create articles with at least 1,200 words of content
- Use social media to share your own content and also the sharing of other blogs in your niche
These are just a few of the best working methods out there. You don't need to wait months to see results, you just need to have a steady plan of action and implementing each of these methods daily.
You need to publish informative content on your niche which can help people. And you need to use social sharing and keep visitors to share your blog on their profile then your traffic increase day by day. After 1/2 months you need to get backlinks from some authority sites. I think you get an improved result of your sites.
1. Make sure your website has good Page Titles and Site Description (unique for each page)
2. Use ALT Tags (text for an image) for all websites images.
3. Set up Social Media accounts and update regularly. Have a links to your website on every account.
4. Blog - use blogger.com and medium
This will give your website a jumpstart and get you on the right track.
Do want relevant, targeted traffic that can easily be converted?
But, for this, we all need to have good quality content, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Social Media shares.
However, there are other ways to get traffic.
1. Find and Pull Method
This is one of the simplest and cheapest ways to bring traffic to your website. For this, you have to bring the already existing traffic too your blog, by searching popular blogs in your niche.
2. Viral Content Buzz Community
It is a platform where you share other people’s content and receive points. You then, use those earned points and get your content shared by other people.
3. Derek Halpern’s Drafting Technique
You use this technique when you see your competitors somehow manage to display their article on popular sites and get traffic.
But, you can use this to your advantage to get coverage for your business and website as well, by contacting the main stream media site or the blog and then pitch them a similar idea for a guest post.
4. Link To Bloggers In Your Post
You are advised to link out to others in your post and they will take notice of it. Some of them may tweet your post and even link back to you.
5. Use the Intro Method To Get Massive Forum Traffic
For this, you need to go to a forum that you have participated in and begin a new thread mentioning your newest post.
6. Do Interviews
Interviewing someone is also a bit like linking to someone except now they are much more likely to share and link to the interview.
You interview popular personalities in the relevant field. It is just like linking to someone expect now, they are much likely to share and link to the interview.
7. Use Your Email Signature
Placing a link after your name in your signature will make your site only a click away.
I would say absolutely, in just a month of consistency you can make real waves, you may not get a website on page 10 to number 1 in two months but you can put a real dent in it, work hard but above all look at marketing and sharing and SEO is a long term project that we have to keep going with and sometimes we have bad days where we feel its not really working but we have to remember that its not a one off, we have to keep going for the long haul, good luck.
Yes it is possible of course! It will depend on how intersting your niche is but things can grow, and grow fast depending on the niche.
We would suggest getting some real authority websites to link to you and yes I know this sounds impossible but it can be done. Ask the question to them, if you have real, relevant, up to date content that would benefit their readers/clients etc, then they will gladly link to you.
I hope this helps and if we can be of any further further assistance, please get in touch or re-post.
Yes, of course! What you need to do is get quality and engaging content on your website and focus on SEO. Social media also help.
yes, It is possible to increase your blog traffic in a few months but you should update content regularly and more informative content. For more read How to increase traffic to your blog
Yes but you need wow effect. We start with our new project Vypocet cistej mzdy and woow effect we have on facebook. Many peoples search this tool and this is solution. We have only social marketing and site grow up..
Yes Quality article + Create few similar Sites Dofollow Link If You want I have quality sites with do-follow link Mail Me Kakolictg@gmail.com