How do I begin to market my product when I'm not a marketing or salesperson?
I am a beginner in business for household cleaning liquids, detergent, and room freshener tabs. I am set with product and packing requirements. As I am not a marketing or salesperson, how do I begin to market the product and get customer and export leads in Europe at a low cost?
How can I effectively find customers or tie up with chain markets for my product portfolio?
The most important thing I have learned about sales is that people pay more to brands. So, if you are selling household cleaning liquids, detergents, and room fresheners, you got to sell it through a brand name. Once you have one unifying name to represent your products and assets (like website, brochures, and digital presence) to prove that you're good, there are a lot of channels that can be explored. Naming a few:
1) Online advertising - Facebook and social media ads can be channelized to reach the target audience.
2) Google presence - Build a strong Google presence will help get leads and sales.
3) Direct sales - This is a pretty traditional method of selling but still works. All you got to do is call and email the right people.
4) Content creation and marketing - Creating content that your audience cares about can help generate business leads.
Above are some general ways to market a product. And of course, you will have a hard time doing the above since you are no marketer or sales guy. So, what you need is a team of marketers that get you going.
Note: I still don't have complete clarity of what all you have in mind. So, above is just a general idea to get started.
My team has been helping businesses like you dominate Google, social media profiles, and various other lead critical channels by deploying advanced digital marketing strategies. And we have generated value for our every client. Have a look at some of the case studies, https://www.upreports.com/free-reports.html
Let's connect to discuss your business goals. My email is email@example.com.
You don't need to be a graduate in marketing or selling to be able to promote your product. Here are a few tricks to get you started:
1) Learn everything about your product - its features, the market it caters to, people who may need it, even its downsides
2) Use social media channels like Facebook to create a page and start showing off your products and their specs/usage
3) Get a website created and if you already have one then use it as an online business card - spread the link
4) Attend events related to your niche and get in touch people who need the product or who could help you in other ways
5) Buy tools for email marketing, mobile marketing, and social media marketing
6) Do search engine optimization or search engine marketing. There are a ton of guides online to get an idea about these two
Hope this helps.