How do I begin to market my product when I'm not a marketing or salesperson?
I am a beginner in business for household cleaning liquids, detergent, and room freshener tabs. I am set with product and packing requirements. As I am not a marketing or salesperson, how do I begin to market the product and get customer and export leads in Europe at a low cost?
How can I effectively find customers or tie up with chain markets for my product portfolio?
You don't need to be a graduate in marketing or selling to be able to promote your product. Here are a few tricks to get you started:
1) Learn everything about your product - its features, the market it caters to, people who may need it, even its downsides
2) Use social media channels like Facebook to create a page and start showing off your products and their specs/usage
3) Get a website created and if you already have one then use it as an online business card - spread the link
4) Attend events related to your niche and get in touch people who need the product or who could help you in other ways
5) Buy tools for email marketing, mobile marketing, and social media marketing
6) Do search engine optimization or search engine marketing. There are a ton of guides online to get an idea about these two
Hope this helps.