I have 40 hearing aid clinics in INDIA. How do I plan to grow after the pandemic COVID 19 ?
i would like to know the strategies to work after the COVID 19. Need inputs on revenue generation, follow up with old clients, improving cash flows, reducing expenses etc etc
In my opinion, you should not wait for COVID-19 to end, instead, you should GO ONLINE.
Here is what can be done:
1. You can get an online consultation platform build using ready-made software solutions like Yo!Coach (https://www.fatbit.com/online-learning-consultation-marketplace-platform.html)
2. You can add the details for all of your hearing aid clinics. So that people can search for the nearest one.
3. You can integrate the video chat feature so that the patient can directly connect with the healthcare personnel and share the concerns online.
4. Based on the seriousness of the condition of the patient, you can provide the time slots for visiting the centre. The scheduling/appointment feature will play a very important role here because you will be providing slots in such a way so that only a limited number of patients arrive at the clinic at a given point of time. It will help you maintaining social distancing norms. Additionally, the patient can also choose the slot as per their convenience.
5. By building an online consultation platform/mobile app you do not have to wait for COVID-19 to end, you can resume your work even now.
6. Additionally, through the online consultation platform/mobile app you can add more sources of revenues like banner ads, minimal charges for online consultancy, etc.
Yo!Coach is a fully customizable platform so you can get your online consultancy platform build as per your business requirements. Yo!Coach is a product by FATbit Technologies, please visit: https://www.fatbit.com/ for mode details.
That's a great question, obviously it is difficult to find a quick answer.
#1 - In the next 12 months, how much growth (in terms of revenue) do you think can be achieved over next 12 months?
#2 - Why do you think, you can see this growth? What's your unique value proposition and why do you think consumers would prefer your service?
#3 - If you have a strong reasoning for #2, then it is time for looking for options to grow your business.
#4 - India being a culturally and linguistically diverse country, you need a good local presence or work with good local partner to reach your target audiences. For instance, you should know the demand and pain-points of the local people.
I am the founder of business development consulting firm "Zingpro Consulting" and have helped a number of start-ups from seed to c-round to expand their businesses in India. We offer sales as a service or sales outsourcing i.e., you can outsource your entire sales operations to us and you can focus on your core business. Our sales & marketing service is 100% transparent process and low-risk. For more details, please visit our website www.zingpro.in or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org