I have the site, but my PA is increasing but the DA is still 1?
I have a site ( https://topbestwatersoftener.com/ ), the PA of the site is increasing, but the DA is still the same. Is this affect my ranking?
You need quality dofollow backlinks from different websites to different pages of your website and not just the homepage.
Domain Authority is a useful tool for tracking the performance of your site. Having high DA means a domain has better chances of ranking higher than its lower-DA competitors.
Here are the reasons why your DA dropped:
1) Manual search engine penalty
2) Google algorithm update
3) Competitors overtake you in Google
4) Lost backlinks
5) Changes in website
6) Changes in User behavior
7) Mobile-first indexing
8) SERP changes
Here are the steps to increase your DA:
1) Work precisely on your On-Page SEO optimization.
2) Work on your Off-Page SEO activities
3) Solve your technical SEO Issues.
4) Make sure about responsive web design.
5) Increase your Social Signals.