I would like to have a step by step process for creating and managing a sales funnel using social media, email and other techniques?
I have been unable to find a good YouTube video or slide set the give details on the funnel process. I have an understanding of the concepts but I am in need of a detailed process or procedure.
Your best bet is to invest in a marketing automation platform like Vocus or Hubspot. It will tie together all aspects of your marketing efforts into one, cohesive, integrated system.
1) Build a free (but valuable) relationship on social media with your target audience.
2) Offer them a free opt-in (content, eBook, etc). that gets them on your mailing list
3) Capitalize from there! Ultimately, you should be able to sell to them (eventually) once they are on your list. You can't depend on the value of social, because you don't "own" those leads. If your sales funnel depended solely on advertising on FB, and they chose to close tomorrow, where would you be?
If all you want is a CRM then the advice on this page will suffice.
What I am reading is different. If I understand you correctly you want more than that and are wanting to pull together a lot of marketing strands across different media.
You want to understand and to implement the step by step process from lead capture to the sale.
What this means is that you will need a system that can 'talk to' and 'hear' all of the different media strands.
This can be as complex or as simple as you want.
If you need to talk this through you can get in touch with me via this site.
Hope this helps.
You would need a good CRM Tool or process to keep track of all your sales leads from the various mediums. Your sales funnel if kept simple can be effective. You have various stages of the sales cycle that would look something like this: Prospects, Opportunities, Quotes or Proposals Out, Closed Won, Closed Lost. Sales Force.com and Sugar CRM are good ones. Sugar is a little less in cost and has more admin. flexibility. There re also some free ones out there but you do get what you pay for. Once you have a metric established for your specific business you can then determine your close ratio in the various mediums. Remember keep the sales funnel simple and you will be successful. Go here to get some ideas of various sales funnels:
Hope this helps.
Rogelio you are starting on the right foot it a good idea to lay a strong foundation to identify the stages of a sales funnel. I have different CRM tools.
Few suggestions are
1. Blue Camroo - http://www.bluecamroo.com/. They provide a 31 day free trail option.
2. https://www.salesforce.com/ . They provide a 30 day free trail option.
See which tool fulfil your needs. Good luck . Saniya
I love the question and love anyone who plans well before doing any sort of marketing. However, I think I might have a simpler solution for you. A good quality CRM with do all this for you and you can just watch and monitor results ans act accordingly.
A good social CRM is: http://www.five9.com/solutions/marketing. They have a good system that can help a business of any size.
Best of luck!