Is there a way to merge my Facebook business page with my personal page?
I created a Facebook business page without attaching it to my personal page first. It is already populated and I am wondering if there is a way to merge the business page to my personal account, so I can add admin and have all the normal features. Is this possible or do I have to start from scratch?
Great question! So, here’s what you need to do in the settings link:
1. Download your profile information;
2. Appoint a new admin to any groups or pages you manage;
3. Change your profile name and address, if necessary;
4. Convert your personal Facebook profile to a business page; and
5. Merge your new Facebook business page with any existing page, if you have one.
If you have any additional questions post them on the FB help center. The link looks like a (?) located on the top right of the navigation bar.
I hope this was helpful!