Is there a CRM tool that integrates easily with shopping cart?
I'm currently use Infusionsoft, which is overkill and not at all intuitive. It takes me a day to do a post to my subscribers. I'm thinking of using MailChimp, but I don't know how to do my shopping cart. I've also tried a trial of Insightly and loved it's ease of use. The only problem is it doesn't seem to integrate with MailChimp (or anything else).
Yes, Roland, I want to integrate a CRM application into my shopping cart. Looking at Insightly-Mailchimp-?shopping cart?? but am not wedded to Insightly or mailchimp. Any suggestions are much appreciated (sorry to have been slow in answering your question).
I have a suggestion that's not far off topic - you should do a credits system - that way people who buy your tokens will come back. You can have 3 tokens and people can trade them up or down at any rate they agree. gold, silver & bronze for three tiers of product / service. It's also a self-managing CRM if you do it right - the market reveals itself through inelastic tokens ...I think it's a good idea someone did it to products that matter / are important
You can try salesforce, it can be integrated with almost any shopping cart if you can bear the pricing.
I have an idea. It is as follows:-
1. Computerized basket, which carries the items and cosists of bar code reader and prints bill, (something like the tnb guys carry to key in meter reading and print bill).
2. Customer goes to hyper market, picks an item, scans the item to the bar code reader which is built in within the basket, and places the item into the basket.
3. Customer can cancel the item by pressing the Cancel button on the bar code reader in case the customer chooses not to buy the item.
4. Step 2 is repeated for all the items which customer chooses to buy.
5. Finally, customer prints the bill from the built in equipment (attached to the basket).
6. There is a payment kiosk stationed for the customers to make payment for the printed bill.
7. Customers inserts the bill into the kiosk, machine accepts cash, prints receipts and returns change to customer.
There is an addition to the above, which is:-
1. Use of magnetic strip / chip card.
2. Every hyper market customer will be given this card.
3. Customer slots this card into the gadget (gadget is attached to the basket)
4. Customer picks items and scans to this gadget, and this gadget stores details to the customer's magnetic strip / chip card-- (price, item name, no of items, amount, total price).
5. Any cancellation of the item, can be done by pressing the cancel button on the gadget.
6. There is no need to print bill from this gadget, as the details are stored in this card.
7. Once finalised, customer inserts this card into the kiosk.
8. The kiosk reads the magnetic strip, displays total price to be paid.
9. Customer inserts ringgit notes / coins into the kiosk.
10. Kiosk prints detailed receipt and returns change to the customer.
11. Kiosk returns the magnetic strip / chip card to customer.
1. Customer still has a chance to spend time with family in the hyper market. and Able to choose different types of items rather than being rigid about the wanted items.
2. Customer don't have wait in the queue having to pay at the cashier.
3. There is no need to have cashiers at the hyper market.
This is the end!
Thilaga K Ganapathy
If you are considering sending mailers, blogs, reference links or simply periodic news letters then you might want to look at CubeCart as an option. It also has an extension list of plugins and you could find a CRM plugin in the midst.
If you want an all-inclusive ecommerce capability that can INCLUDE the CRM capability, or optionally be quite easily integrated to Insightly or Dynamics CRM or a bunch of others, I would recommend Shopping Cart Elite (https://www.shoppingcartelite.com/default.aspx).
Hi Pam, try using zyprr, it supports MailChimp
,please write to us to support @ com we can have a demo how Zyprr can help you.
As Roland mentions, there are different options depending on what you are looking for. If you already have the Infusionsoft CRM and want to continue using it, then there are options to use this in conjunction with your shopping cart if you are using the Woo Commerce shopping cart from your website. If you could clarify your main goal, we could make better recommendations.