How can I best promote and find new clients for my business after re-locating?
Getting to pick up, move the family, and my business to a new location. What's the best advice for a company in a new location? Where is the best place to get the word out, and find new clients?
From a professional stand point, The Chamber of Commerce for your new local area is always a good start. LinkedIn can also be a great resource, especially when you use their advanced networking options. From a personal level, Meet-Ups are a great way to network for business with local entrepreneurs as well as social commonalities in a new city.
Joining your local chamber of commerce is the first thing you should do. I am a part of mine and it is the best way to hear about events going on. I often set up booths or tables at community events and it has been great for meeting other businesses and new customers. Depending on your business, face-to-face networking is the best way to go usually when trying to gain attraction quickly in a new city.
Join a networking group like BNI, your local Chamber, a Rotary, or other networking group. Attend networking events. You can also find groups on MeetUp.com
Build relationships in your community. Also, speaking publicly is a great way to position yourself as an expert and connect with people in your target market. Don't be afraid to give your best content, and know how to "speak to sell." Every time I speak I get clients from it.
I didn't look at your profile to see what you do, but finding speaking gigs is usually pretty easy.
Volunteer also or join a local committee.
Hope these helps!
What do you love to do? Your marketing will work if you enjoy it. Do you love meeting people at networking, public speaking, writing, producing videos, social media? Follow your passion.
Don't know what your exact business is but find some good/active networking groups to join or a chamber of commerce to start getting the word out. Everyone else has made excellent suggestions.
First of all make you known to others, to those who may find your business very good for them; for instance head hunters, agencies for work and so on. I don't know what is your job. I make transcriptions of medical congresses, now there is a terrible stop in that field due to the economic crisis hitting everywhere. I'm looking for something that can give me a new way to survive!!!
help me, send me an advice, give me new ideas!!
Target Marketing - google List companies, choose the zip code of your area, determine your radius of contact desired 25-50 miles ... Direct Mail info.
Google - City and State - review demographics for customer upgrade.
1. Have new business cards (with updated info, of course) printed up immediately. Carry a few with you everywhere you go (as in, EVERYWHERE). Oh, and give them out!
2. See what the local Chamber of Commerce has to offer. Many have "free" events that you can attend (i.e., without being a paid Chamber member).
3. See what other networking groups are around. Some may be organized via the likes of Facebook, and don't "restrictions or fees (such as BNI). I find these groups to be more genuine as well.
4. See what the options are for MeetUp groups, and use them to make new friends, mingle, and network. Did I mention to bring biz cards with you everywhere you go?
5. If you don't already have a mailing list, start one. In either case, be sure that you have a specific list for the local community, if you have services that are only offered locally and you do not want to bother others with.
6. Join LinkedIn groups for your local area.
7. Volunteer for a worthy cause (or two). This should be a sincere effort, though, with no expectations for anything in return. If you're volunteering only because you expect something in return, then you are bartering (in my opinion). Be real.
8. Make an effort to meet other parents at your kids' school.
9. Don't rely on Twitter for much of anything, unless you're a rock star.
10. Put together a Marketing Plan.
Having a mobile app for your business would get you amazing leads. All you do is advertise your mobile app on social media and other sorts of advertising. On the app you can add special deals so your customers will always go back onto the app. You can talk to your customers and send them loyal coupons.
Mobile push notifications have a open rate of 75%.
If you would like me to build you a mobile app or website please let me know and I would be happy to help you. skype craigscott1710
All the best