My Google page rank is 0. How can I improve it?
Hi, I recently built a website and a blog and it's been 3 weeks and I don't know what else to do... What have I done wrong? Or will it just take time to improve the ranking? Should I add more keywords? Below is some information that shows the status of my website.
Domain analysis for:
Google PageRank: 0/10
Domain Authority: 1/100
Page Authority: 1/100
Global Rank: 0 Alexa USA Rank: 0
Alexa Reach Rank: 0 Alexa Site Links: 0
External Backlinks: 0
Referring Domains: 0
EDU Backlinks: 0
GOV Backlinks: 0
PR Quality: Very Weak
Thanks for your advice.
Nowadays google withdraw their page rank. You can improve DA, PA, Alexa Rank.
Hire me I will do all of this for your website at an affordable price.
or do a guest post on Good DA Guest Posting Blog. It will help to improve your ranking.
My First Answer is there is no page rank to improve your PR.
Below are my suggestions:
Make your website more search engine friendly.
There is no proper content to describe your website
There is no proper navigation (breadcrumb) for your website
Your page template is not good fit for your website go and buy premium template
Create Blog page and post relevant content which should be related to your product (2-3 articles you can post per week)
Create infographics and share it on social network sites and post it on free infographics sites
contribute your content with relevant industry bloggers (guest posting)
Fix technical bugs like (page loading speed, mobile loading speed, broken links, html validations errors, page speed insight etc..)
Hope you got some idea how to improve your website to get get indexed on google for your target keywords.
If you are not clear me you can get in touch with me any time ( pmbenai at gm ail com)
PageRank is no longer supported, every website on the planet has a PR0.
Backlinks take time to acquire, but you can start by listing yourself in quality business directories. Use your brand name, it will get you some links but also some exposure.
Write, write, write. Guest posts on niche blogs are effective way of gaining exposure and backlinks, but the game is played at this point, you really have to come with good stuff to get accepted. Don't shy away from it, though, it will actually help you grow as an entrepeneur and an expert when you have to create something unique and valuable.
Websites not only take a long time to acquire authority, but Google will generally take 6-12 month to rank your site no matter what you do (of course there are exceptions)...
Web publishing for SEO is the long game, if you wan traffic by lunch time, go for Adwords or Facebook ads.
WOW, really surprised nobody has made the following suggestions yet...
Get a local business page on Google. Make sure you complete all the fields and add images and links.
Get a YouTube channel and add as many interesting videos as possible - and make sure you add annotations at the end of the videos that link to your site.
Get an Adwords account and drive some traffic to your site - your ranking will not improve significantly until you get some traffic and the easiest and guaranteed way to do that is Adwords.
OBVIOUSLY content is king... write and write and make videos and write, but make it engaging. More social signals more traffic, more rankings!
Hope this helps.
Page Rank is no longer being used by Google. Domain Authority and Page Authority are two of the most common ranking methods for sites and marketers today.
To improve your DA and PA, you will need to focus on both your ON/OFF-SITE SEO efforts.
ON-SITE SEO is something you can play around with in the beginning of your site launch. This is the content creation, formatting and site structure aspects of your site. OFF-SITE SEO is all about the promotion of your content, such as social media, link building and guest blogging on other sites.
SEO and organic rankings in Google are still one of the best ways to increase traffic and market your site or business online.
SEO is all about the content you create and how you promote it.
No matter what niche market you are in, it’s extremely important to know your audience and what type of content they want. This will help with SEO and ranking for long tail keywords that your audience is likely typing into Google.
Also make sure you niche down as much as possible, as this is where you are going to find opportunity and be able to potentially establish your site as an authority and trusted resource for information.
If you want to improve your site’s SEO and make your content better than what’s currently out there, it’s all about the content creation and content promotion plans you have for your site. These are the two most important things to remember.
CONTENT CREATION - Only create great content that provides real value and is better than what’s currently already out there. Google your competition, see what type of content they have, then create something better and be sure to include stats and visuals when possible.
CONTENT PROMOTION - With over a billion active websites and blogs online, there is already way too much content out there. Without the necessary content promotion, your site is just going to get lost in the mix. You need to continually promote your content to new audiences.
To better explain all of the above and how you can use such methods to increase traffic on your own site let’s cover the many components that go into a great marketing and branding plan to grow a website or blog. Not only will content creation come into play, it’s also how much effort you put into your content promotion as well.
In the world of blogging, this can be done in a number of ways.
We are currently using the following methods to increase traffic, backlinks and exposure to our sites:
- High quality blog content, case studies and tutorials
- Social media to connect with new audiences and share blog content
- The creation of shareable content like infographics
- Guest blogging and article contributions on other sites
- Creating expert round ups of other top bloggers and industry influencers
- Getting interviewed on other podcasts and running a podcast of our own
If you implement these tips into your own marketing and content creation efforts you should see continued success.
1) You need to continue to build great content that offers UNIQUE value.
2) Post your blog snippets on Facebook and Instagram. Create organic reach. Don't fall into the trap of Google and SEO advice.
3) If you have unique content you will build loyal followers and they will consume and share content.
4) Do a press release every week. promoting your new blogs.
5) Create YouTube Videos and add your blogs and website details in description.
All this is free. The only cost is press releases but those are inexpensive. Reach me if you need more help. I can give you more free advice.
You need a lot of bacliks with high PR and very good content. This is solution for you. Check our new project - Mzda v cistom
Hi Lily, My website dropped 17 DA points after a page was hacked where they made a new page /ugg and /gucci and then dropped those links in horrible websites. This occurred while on wordpress hosted with another developer. Therefore I know exactly the position you are in.
There are seven ways I brought it up by 12 DA points in the prior 9 months. I was at a 15 when I started. You should be able to go from 0-15 very quickly.
1. I reached out to a very active blogging group in my industry-real estate, started blogging, and we all collectively share each other's content. Two great nominal cost social sharing aggregators I now use are Creator Collabs ViralContentBee
2. I paid $7,500 for a very high quality Infographic that got picked up by Inc, and other very high DA websites
3. I worked on my site speed, user experience, and bringing down my bounce rate.
4. I have contracted for future editorial articles with writers on medium level DA sites.
5. A growth everywhere approach means expanding beyond the traditional well known social media networks to lesser known ones like stumbleupon, reddit, and medium.
6. I completed the Jon Morrow blogging certification. Before you start writing, there's a right and wrong way as well as somewhere in the middle. https://smartblogger.com/author/jon/
7. I completed 85% of Neil Patel's Advanced marketing program, and also wrote a review on it. google: Neil Patel's Advanced Marketing Program Review Realtor and you'll find my review. Learning some of these fundamentals will help you make sure your website, hosting, ect are all set up for success. Most people just throw $$$$ at developers for websites, and if we don't educate ourselves on a good foundation, how will we know what could be done better?
Best of luck.
I aslo has the same problem,and I think the difficult thing is how to build backlinks backlinks
Google don't measure Page Rank from march 2016.!!!! Just focus on building high quality links which helps in improving PA/DA of website.