How do I hire 10 people without paying a fee?
I need to hire for construction clean up at $10/hour. My construction company is just a few months old and operating on a very limited budget. Is there a way to hire at no expense?
Some ways to consider:
1) Get clients to pay-up-front for your clean-up services. This allows you to take those funds and directly pay your employees
2) Get an angel investor or partner to supply the funds at some % of your company
3) Look into interns and apprenticeships
4) Offer your employees a % of the company, % of the profits or % of each sale you make
5) Subcontract to other vendors such that the client pays the vendors fees, plus your management or consultant fee
It is unrealistic to think it's not going to cost you something.