What are the 3 most important things you learned in 2014 so far?
Share your experience and inspire others! Share success tips, mistakes you won't repeat, books that inspired you and any other information that won't help others for the better!
1,Have an open mind. 2. Include Social media.3. Know how to differentiate yourself.
I've learned to trust the fact that no matter what, my needs will be met.
I've learned that I am far more resilient than I ever thought possible and finally,
I've learned that sharing my gifts is the best possible use of them.
That the world has become worst place for old timers to survive. I found out that the supervisor who gives you so many information can be actually falsifying information just as he falsified my work to his superior who refused to pay my salary. Another most aspect is that very petty things are encountered everyday such as silly billy things even down to the shoes and clothes you wear, as I think old timers have better clothes as quality decreases from past to current, hence the 90's children are all very less hence become evil!
1.Learn like a child and deliver like a teacher 2.Education is the difference. ..3.Do not repeat the mistake.
I am not sure if I learned it in 2014, but I know I have at some point and reading through the questions on this site tonight, has shown me that many have yet to learn it.
TAKE YOUR TIME! The answers you are looking for, from your questions will never be the easy answer you are looking for. Research. And if you you don't know how to research???? Research on how to research!
1. Heroin at Homes addresses increase in Opiate use! A resurgence of heroin use, complicated by prescription pain-killer abuse, has dramatically risen in 2014. The consequences, including a number of overdose deaths, have devastated a range of communities across Globe.
2. Alcoholism, Drug Addiction, Effects of Serious Mental Illness & Narcotic Substance Dependencies on Criminal Offenses rise in 2014! The widely held belief that serious mental illness has been “Criminalize” is based mainly on findings that persons with serious mental illness are more likely to be arrested (1) and are over represented in jails (2) and prisons (3). Why persons with serious mental illness are more likely to be arrested and incarcerated is unclear, but a literal and popular interpretation of the Criminalization hypothesis implies two possibilities.
First, symptoms of serious mental illness have become de facto criminal offenses; that is, persons with serious mental illness are arrested and incarcerated for displaying psychiatric symptoms. Second, symptoms of serious mental illness motivate or otherwise cause actual Criminal Offenses.
3. Our culture is all about perpetuating the fear motif. Everything is a battle...all peoples are in harm’s way...particularly the CHILDREN!
Whenever a politician wants to rouse the public to champion a policy all he or she has to do is invoke the name of children: "it's all about the children"; "it's for our children," "it's to protect the children." There is a lot of hypocrisy and dis-ingenuousness attached to such an invocation, as poverty and the lack of health care - two of the most manifest endangerment's to children - seem to be perennially ignored.
We started out as a Puritan nation fighting Shataan, and we haven't grown up yet.
Some of the 3 most important things that I've learned in 2014 so far are is (1) Attitude and Knowledge about what it is that you do is very key essential business intelligence to possess because not everyone has the attitude and knowledge to portray a sound good ethical vision of who they are and what they are all about, (2) Goals and Goal Statement is beneficial for the health of your business and everyday life because without a goal/goal statement to base your vision off of just mean you are aimlessly wondering around in the dark but it helps you solidify some things in your mind and heart in what you want to accomplish, and (3) Vision is vital to your overall make-up as a business and in your personal life as well. No vision there really is no goal or dream. Your vision is tied directly to your Why? in life.
1. We are in a different world. Peoples visions are so different from a year ago. Creativity has hit an all time high. In my industry food creativity is amazing, food styles have shifted so much into high tech.
2. People are looking for inspiration and answers in life; Are they working towards a bright future in their fields, or will they be able to retire at a good age. The days of paying dues went out the window a coupe of years ago. There is a saying now 50 is the new 30. I am not a pessimist I promise you.
I learned too be content with what I have. Once I realized how blessed I am to have what I do, things started happening around me for the good. I do believe in the Law of Attraction however there is so much that isn't talked about to get to a point of where things come to you for no reason. Once they do you have to figure out how they manifested and continue the journey creating this attraction. These details or between the lines are not marketable and don't make the big guru's as much money as the strong principles they push.
3. Millennials thought process are different. They will be a force to recon with. We will see this in future voting. They care about our future as a country because of seeing what their parents, grandparents have gone through financially. The majority are continuous of what is happening around them and want the right change. I believe the Generations have shifted intertwining together. GI Generation ideals are in the Millennials because of 911, the collapse of our financial institutions and wars around us.
1.) Take advantage of what life has to offer. After surviving a near death pulmonary embolism, I've learned to appreciate what I have and that you can't waste the time we have on earth.
2.) Persistence is a huge part of success.
3.) Doing business with friends often leads to the end of a friendship.