You have two parts.
-On Page SEO and
On page SEO is basically tech optimization of your website with tags and all structure according golden rule 1,2,3
here is included Content which need to be done as so called SEO Optimized content.Keeping the user intent and interest from one side and from another making content structure which will support to rank higher on google serach engine for particular keyword.
Offsite SEO is starting making so called guest blog posts and post usuable content on similar websites withing the niche and connecting them with links.
These are in short 2 basic thing you need to take care off.Also if you are startup or creating new brand company you must always hire business,tech and marketing consultans to give you proper direction of your future business.
Blazho from CrumConsult.
The most basic thing for SEO should be On-Page factors, it does not only include meta data, it also includes managing your websites interface in such a way that it retains user and become user friendly for them
- Focus on page load speed.
- Focus on overall on-page optimization,
- Always write content taking into consideration the Target Audience first and search engine second.
- If you are focusing on Local SEO - work on building citations, google my business, reviews on local directories.
- Invest time + efforts and create some guest posts.
Let me know if you have any specific question.
1. Optimize the loading speed of the website.
2. Optimize title tag, meta tags by including keywords.
3. Optimize images by adding alt tag.
4. Research keywords and include in the content.
5. Use heading tag (h1, h2, h3).
seo best practices
The name of your web site, the old saying first impressions last one so through SEO expert you can get top position in search, but the name should be related to your web site subject and it appeals people than people open the website now depend on how relevant your web site with your topic and did it content satisfied viewer demand
5 Simple SEO Tips For Better Rankings
Optimize titles, URL and descriptions
Provide useful and fresh content
Improve your website’s loading time
Make sure that your website is mobile-friendly
Register your website with Google and Bing webmaster tools.
There is a lot of good answers here! I am going to favorite this post.
1) Supposedly keyword content doesnt matter so much anymore but as far as I can tell, it does. When you are describing a thing, make sure you use at least 300 words, 600 is better. Try to make it make sense. If it's less than 300 words, Google will assume you dont know your stuff. It's ok to break it down into a few sections, so long as they are on the same page.
2) Website speed! compress your images before uploading them to the site.
3) I also like to embed keywords and descriptions in the images. Don't know if this helps much but pretty much noone does it.
4) Link to important pages in your footer.
5) Create a separate page for every service or product that you want to focus on and give it a a menu position.
6) Do a lot of research. There is tons of info on this topic on the web.
7) If you are using a platform like WordPress, limit your plugins. Find the plugin that does several things you need instead of a plugin for each.
8) If you have extra themes installed that aren't being used. Get rid of them.
9) Make edits to the site often. Refresh images, add content, rewrite content, etc. Give Google a reason to look again.
Thats just a few thoughts.
Without knowing exactly what type of business you're running (assuming your goal for increasing rankings is rankings > traffic > conversions > revenue), then your best bet is to make sure you have a super-fast site, with content (articles or inventory) that perfectly matches the intent of people searching and from there pursuing more online authority in your industry (primarily in the form of links). I hope that's helpful!
Also, SEO isn't something you can shortcut and it's really becoming an all-or-nothing game.
Optimized meta title and meta description (use your primary keyword in metas naturally)
Provide fresh and unique content that according to user and search intent
Be careful while adding primary keywords in the content - don't stuff them, use naturally
Use optimized images with proper Alt text
If you are working with new website , try to find low competitive keywords. Keywords having SEO difficulty less than 10, and allintitle result less then 10-50. Then make your content with that keyword according the Google SEO Guide ( https://backlinko.com/google-seo-guide ), I think you rank your site quickly.
Most SEO basic are:
1. Keyword Research
2. On-page optimization
3. Off page optimization