What top 3 social media platforms should be used to promote a business?
What should I know about the SEO guides for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, or other main social media sites? I would like to learn more about how I should be using social media platforms to promote my business. Is there a starter guide on blogging for these sites?
What social platforms to use for your business is a different question that how social media impacts SEO or search engine ranking, and where/how to blog (and how to distribute that blog on social media channels) is yet another separate question.
A good blog creates content frequently that builds an interested audience. Good social media builds an audience by adding value to a conversation or user's feed, and directing traffic where you want it to go (for example, to the blog). There are many factors that play into a good search engine ranking, traffic being one of them.
Follow social media industry experts on Twitter to learn how to use these platforms well.
First of all Seo and Smm are totally different. You need to hire a professional one for market your online business. If you need to learn then first read wikipedia page about Seo and Smm and go to linda.com for online lectures. You have to use Linkedin for promoting your business. After all that you need online customer support service. Then go to http://liveadmins.com
As everyone said, it depends on your audience and the type of service/product. Focus on educational & content marketing, not direct marketing. Offer solutions to common questions, or things of interest to your target audience - mix it up, do polls, contests, etc. For B2B - LinkedIn, Twitter, and G+ & Tumblr (pictoral blogs). For B2C - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Instagram & Tumblr. Paid Facebook sponsored posts are also good for B2B or B2C when done right.
1. I would presume that since you are part of a MLM network they have training on the specific social communities they would like you to interact on. I would first check with them.
2. I would highly recommend that you review the Hubspot Social Lifestyle report. They found that consumers what brands to be on at least 3 social platforms but rarely follow a brand on more than 1.5 platforms and some 35% don't follow brands at all. They also found more than 80% of consumers expect brands to be on Facebook.
3. Part of the reason consumers don't follow brands on more than 1.5 is that brands are posting the same content on all their social profiles. You'll need to develop a strategy that provides distinct content on each of the platforms you use.
4. You need to understand your target audience and where they go for information. Then use those social platforms. Once again this is something your MLM network should be able to assist you with.
5. There are plenty of self-help books on social media from a wide range of people and companies. All you need to do is search for them.
It Depends of your business, but basically you can start with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, if your business depends con great pictures and you want it to share with boards use Pinterest.
i feel like the main three, facebook,twitter, and linkedin should be used to the fullest. And if you into the music business or knows someone www.numubu.com would be a good music social site.
Research and learn about inbound marketing. It will cover off all of the strategic and tactical subjects you need for today's marketing landscape.
To answer you question, it depends on who you are marketing to. You need to define your Buyer Personas, learn all you can about them including the social platforms they use and then you will know what the top 3 social media platforms you should be using to promote a business.
Wait! .. What are you selling? When consulting with clients on their social marketing mix we choose the ones that will best fit the client's goals. For example LinkedIn for professionals seeking connections/leads, Facebook for local services especially, product and/or branding advertising resonates best with east coasters (for now) Google+ product and/or branding seems to resonate best with west coasters. Twitter for events, You Tube for just about anything.. There are more, and some new ones could be trending with your potential customers. Know what you want to use social for, do a little research, pick 3 or 4 to work with at first, be present, be consistent, if you abandon - delete, and tell your story in first person.
I highly recommend Hootsuite as a powerful social media platform for business. It provides one simple social media platform to manage all your social media accounts including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and more from one platform. These top 4 are part of 35 social networks they can manage and connect with. I'd consider adding Google+ and YouTube to your mix, Pricing begins with a free plan for 3 profiles. The next step is $9.99 month. For details see:
If you must limit yourself to three social media accounts, I would consider: Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Starter guides can be found on their sites or at Amazon.com.
-Pragmatic Web Designer